FTTF and Embarkation time, Charleston

fre1fred2

I have read on here where people have gotten on board as early as 11 at Charleston. I know they recently started staggered check in time and our slot is 11:30 to 12:00. Is that the absolute earliest we will be able to check in? We did purchase the FTTF..

FTTF you can board whenever you want. We cruised out of Charleston several years ago and were through checkin and on the ship by 11 or 1115 - we had FTTF - I assume things haven't changed that much but there were separate lines for FTTF and regular passengers.

I have read on here where people have gotten on board as early as 11 at Charleston. I know they recently started staggered check in time and our slot is 11:30 to 12:00. Is that the absolute earliest we will be able to check in? We did purchase the FTTF..

With FTTF you can check-in as soon as the terminal opens. But that does not mean you can board that soon. FTTF boards after weddings, Diamonds, Platinums and Suite guests. And none can board until the ship is cleared for boarding.