Graham Seymore

cruzfiend

I had Graham on a cruise a long time ago, but since then I've had Frankie who is a the assistant Cruise dir on the GOlden. I had him last summer, and he was outstanding, He really did connect w/ the people on the cruise and tried his best to remember names of people, and children and babies. I had a blast w/ him.

Graham is great, but....I actually thought that Frankie was better. icon_cool.gif

Sea Princess: 08/2000

RCCL Voyager of the Seas: 12/2002

Golden Princess: 07/2003

Can NEVER get ENOUGH cruisin

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;07;03;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Keep on Cruisin!

Hi Sue - -

Do you happen to know if he'll still be on the Caribbean Princess in September? We're sailing on 9/18 and have really enjoyed Graham on our previous cruises on the Grand Princess.

Thank you. Happy sailing all!

I had read on a post a few weeks ago that Graham was moving to the Caribbean Princess at the end of May. Has this changed or was this information incorrect? I was excited that he would be the CD for our cruise.

Meredith

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;05;29;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Caribbean Princess-May, 29, 2004--Can't Wait!!

Not so fast on Frankie..... A review of the Grand that was posted yesterday doesn't make it sound like it will be Frankie, but then again that was the word that was being passed along by the reviewer. Who do you believe. The following passage was taken from this review. I can't beleive that an employee of a Princess Ship would comment negatively about another employee. Who do you believe?

Here's the comment (it can

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=887097554&m=865108391

"Once we said hello to the Captain again, we said hello to paul and since no one was behind me I asked him about Graham Seymore and he said he is coming onboard in 2 weeks I also asked about Frankie and if he was going to be promoted to a CD and he said Frankie is lacking some skills and he is great in the position he is in he is probaly the best Deputy Cruise Director the fleet has. But he has some issues in Managments Eye's to become a CD. ( Sorry All)."

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;7;4;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Westfield Friends - July 4th Golden Princess

Sue - Thanks for the info.

My wife & I love Graham's morning shows.

I don't know what that guy is on but he's hilarious and seems to be at every event on the ship. Many times we'd be sitting in the Wheelhouse Bar (on the Grand Princess) and see him and his staff go running by to get to another event.

Too funny!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Meredith71:

I had read on a post a few weeks ago that Graham was moving to the Caribbean Princess at the end of May. Has this changed or was this information incorrect? I was excited that he would be the CD for our cruise.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was on the Golden 5/9-5/16, and talked with Graham Saturday night 5/15. He told me he was getting off the Golden the next day (Sunday 5/16) and would be on the Carribean Princess starting "next Saturday" (which would be 5/22) to begin the 2nd of Back-to-back six month contracts.

We really enjoyed him as our CD, and those of you on the Carribean Princess are in for a treat.

<FONT SIZE="5"><FONT COLOR="#000000">Bill & Mary</FONT></FONT>

<FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">Golden Princess: May 9, 2004</FONT></FONT>

(A 25th Anniversary First Cruise.... Everyone has to start Somewhere!)

Leaving ON:

<FONT SIZE="4"><span style="border:blue double 5px;"><span style="background-color:#000066;"><tt><FONT COLOR="#33CCFF">~ 5/9/04 at 11:00p.m. {No Countdown Clock: You Figure It Out} ~</span></span></FONT></FONT></tt></p>

I was also on the 5/9 Golden (hi Bill & Mary!). This is the 2nd time Graham has been the cruise director on a cruise I've been on. This time, he was very subdued and several mornings there was not a morning show, but rather footage shot last year of a tour of the ship. I think this was because Graham was busy tying up loose ends before he headed to the Caribbean Princess. I spoke with him for a few minutes and he sounded a little apprehensive (perhaps people are always that way when switching jobs or positions).

Bill had a lot more interaction with Graham I think due to his star turn in Princess Idol (way to go Bill!!).

Hopefully Graham might find time to come in this thread a post a hello. I forgot to pick up his CD in the gift shop...darn!

Pea

5/9 Golden Princess  countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;9;23;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

time98.gif

I don't really keep up on who the CDs are. But for some reason Graham stood out when we were on the Grand Princess. We sail on the Caribbean princess July 17th so we are happy to hear Graham will be entertaining us!

Janine

Zenith 1999 (Bermuda)

Dawn Princess 2000

Carnival Triumph 2001

Grand Princess 2002

Star Princess 2002 (Alaska)

Millennium Jan., 2003

Tahitian Princess May 23, 2003 (South Pacific)

Next: Caribbean Princess July 17, 2004

Then: Star Princess Sept. 1, 2004 (Grand Mediterranean)

And Then: Celebrity Summit Dec. 27th, 2004

I had Frankie and Alistair Greener on the Golden back on 11/2001 they were AWESOME!!! Big G TV every morning was a true highlight, it was hilarious!!! Frankie is not only a great assistant CD he genuinely cares about everyone on the ship he was everywhere, and Alistair Greener was simply 1st class great chemistry between the two. Last I heard Alistair was CD on the Island Princess, I dont know what happened too Frankie. Im trying to find out who's gonna be CD on the Caribbean Princess this Dec.(12/04) Any help would be appreciated Thanks Alot Todd

Graham is joining the caribbean princess on May 29th.

I was thrilled when he told me since I'll be on her July 17. He was my cd two times before and they were my favorite cruises

I'm not sure how long he'll be on though....it's usually a 4 month gig but he's not taking much of a break between the Golden and the Caribbean.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;7;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 until the Caribbean Princess!

Sovereign of the Seas 8/98

Premier Seabreeze 4/99

Norwegian Wind 4/00

Norwegian Majesty 4/01

Holland America Volendam 11/01

Grand Princess 4/02

Carnival Fascination 5/02

Costa Atlantica 11/02

Golden Princess 3/03

Explorer of the Seas 7/03

Sun Princess 11/03

Caribbean Princess 07/04

icon_cool.gifYES!YES!YES! WE ARE SO HAPPY TO SEE GRAHAM WILL BE ON OUR NEXT CRUISE! WE HAVE SAILED WITH HIM 2 TIMES BEFORE AND HE IS THE BEST.

THEY SHOULD SELL YOU INSURANCE BEFORE WATCHING HIS MORNING SHOW. HE DID A BIT WHERE HE SANG "MAN, I FELL LIKE A WOMAN" ONE OF OUR PREVIOUS CRUISES. I LAUGHED SO HARD MY HUSBAND CAME OUT OF THE SHOWER ASKING IF I WAS OK. I THINK HE THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A SEIZURE OR SOMETHING.

THERE IS NO OTHER CD I WOULD HAVE IF GIVEN A CHOICE. WE ARE TAKING MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER AND OUR SISTER-IN-LAW FOR THEIR FIRST CRUISE THIS OCTOBER. WE ARE FEELING EVEN BETTER NOW ABOUT OUR DECISION TO TAKE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS! MAY THE REST OF YOU HAVE FUN WITH GRAHAM UNTIL THEN!

MONARCH OF THE SEAS 3/99

GRAND PRINCESS 4/00

SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS 10/00

GALAXY 1/01

GRAND PRINCESS 1/02

ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS 5/02

ENCHANTMENT OF THE SEAS 11/02

CONSTELLATION 1/03

GOLDEN PRINCESS 4/03

NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS 10/03

GALAXY 1/04

CENTURY 5/04

WE'RE WAITING FOR:

CARIBBEAN PRINCESS OCT 16TH, 2004!!!

Who in the **** is Graham Seymour and what makes him the topic of so many posts? I have been on 14 Princess cruises on several different ships and have never encountered Graham Seymour as a CD????

NCL PRIDE OF AMERICA Oct. 2004

SUN PRINCESS 2004 Caribbean

REGAL PRINCESS 2003 Europe

GOLDEN PRINCESS 2002 Canada New England

SUN PRINCESS 2002 Panama Canal

SUN PRINCESS 2002 Mexico

DAWN PRINCESS 2001 Caribbean

DAWN PRINCESS 2001 Caribbean

SEA PRINCESS 2001 Alaska

REGAL PRINCESS 2000 Mexico

REGAL PRINCESS 1999 Panama Canal

PACIFIC PRINCESS 1999 Europe

SUN PRINCESS 1998 Caribbean

ROYAL PRINCESS 1996 Panama Canal

coiran,

All I can say is "You have missed out"

He is the most fabulous CD there is (in my opinion as well as thousands of others)

A friend of mine saw him at Bank Atlantic last Saturday, if I were the stalking type, I'd hang out there every Saturday just to talk with him. (thank goodness I have a life!) lol

He is the funniest guy, plus the British accent just puts him on the top of MY list! icon_smile.gif

You'll have to cruise with him to understand.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;7;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 until the Caribbean Princess!

Sovereign of the Seas 8/98

Premier Seabreeze 4/99

Norwegian Wind 4/00

Norwegian Majesty 4/01

Holland America Volendam 11/01

Grand Princess 4/02

Carnival Fascination 5/02

Costa Atlantica 11/02

Golden Princess 3/03

Explorer of the Seas 7/03

Sun Princess 11/03

Caribbean Princess 07/04