Alcohol in the morning?

We have the UBP on our Med cruise on the Epic. Will I be able to get boozy drinks in the morning with breakfast?

I've never cruised, but morning mimosas (yes, plural -- don't judge!) were always one of my favorite parts of an all inclusive resort.

You go girl! a morning mimosa or two are the best!

Lighten up. I don't judge what people do regarding drinking, unless they get out of line. I haven't seen much of that on my cruises,

Still, everyone has the right to an opinion. My Son has been on two NCL cruises were the beverage packages were pretty much universal for everyone and he said that on both cruises the level of crude intoxication was higher than he had ever seen on a cruise. On one cruise, the Sky, he said the obnoxious and crude drunks, were cursing about children and it really was not good.

I have been on many Carnival cruises and have seen many reports on how Carnival passengers have been overly intoxicated and obnoxious...I can tell you that I have not seen that once in all my cruises...been on NCL twice with UBP and have not seen that either ....even off a cruise and regular day to day life you will encounter obnoxious loud people who may or may not be drunk....maybe it's their personality to be obnoxious and crude.. I can see maybe a short "party" cruise where things can become obnoxious (not my experience) but ..well its a younger clientele usually and they are in the "learning" stage of their life. Not that it helps with someone who pays hard earned money and vacation time to take a cruise.

We have the UBP on our Med cruise on the Epic. Will I be able to get boozy drinks in the morning with breakfast?

I've never cruised, but morning mimosas (yes, plural -- don't judge!) were always one of my favorite parts of an all inclusive resort.

You cannot drink all day if you do not start drinking in the morning.

Mimosas are the best thing that can be done with the ..... less than expensive....fizzy white wine that they like to comp.

On my last NCL cruise with the UBP, I asked what was the most expensive vodka I could get for my screwdriver. I was told Belvedere, so I had Belvedere screwdrivers as my morning beverage (I don't like Bloody Marys).

On my last NCL cruise with the UBP, I asked what was the most expensive vodka I could get for my screwdriver. I was told Belvedere, so I had Belvedere screwdrivers as my morning beverage (I don't like Bloody Marys).

Add some Milk of Magnesia....voila! A Phillip's Screwdriver!

Ceasars with breakfast is our favorite vacation breakfast drink. Will we be able to get these or will we have to settle for Bloody Mary's?

We know from past travel experiences that not all places have the required Clamato juice for Ceasars vs tomato juice for Bloody Mary's.

Ceasars with breakfast is our favorite vacation breakfast drink. Will we be able to get these or will we have to settle for Bloody Mary's?

We know from past travel experiences that not all places have the required Clamato juice for Ceasars vs tomato juice for Bloody Mary's.

Need the LIKE button! As a fellow Canadian (also from Ontario) there is nothing like a spicy Ceasar to start the day! Oh, it's Ceasar Saturday tomorrow - can't wait :D

:mad:

Vitamin Booze is critical to keep your energy up!

While not being a huge fan of drunken obnoxious people.

This thread is one of the best I have seen for a while.

If ya enjoying yourself and not a problem,GO For It.

Funny how a thread like this brings out humour and the best of people.:eek::);)

Can I ask what the UAP is that you think makes people 'drunken obnoxious'?

Maybe you are one of those always unhappy people that others often see on vacation and you assume everyone is drunk because they are laughing and having a good time. We have ALL seen those crabby people.

Lighten up and chill dude; maybe have a nice cocktail! (heehee):)

Oh those crabby people just HATE it when I'm smiling and blowing kisses at them as they glare at me. LOL! Half the time I've not even had a drink, I just enjoy life. Add a few drinks and I really enjoy it!

Was on a small ship once. about 700 pass. Went to breakfast at the rear of the boat and ordered a beer with my meal. Several couples looked at me funny and by the 3rd day the others where having beers and mamosa's . During the rest of the cruise the bartender at the back of the ship had drinks ready for the regulars. Just go with the flow.

hahahahaha

drunk2.jpg.0d89b1eac3cb9256b08da908e5cc9eb6.jpg

Worse cruise we were on was before beverage plans were free. It was on Carnival and there were so many drunks. First and last time we cruised Carnival.

Atrium bar is open early. Saw people getting coffee and juice drinks. Never asked if there was vodka in the orange juice but it's a great idea. Love mimosas.

Normally on cruises I have a Baileys and coffee almost every day. However, One drink that I enjoy at least one morning during my cruise is a lunchbox. Boy do I get the sneers from people around me when I order it. It is 1/2 glass of beer, topped with 1/4 glass of orange juice then a shot of amaretto. It is so tasty. A bartender I had on X Summit (Charles) told me after he made it for me he started suggesting it to others.

• 2 months later...