CUNARD - Defence Force Benefit - OBC

Thanks Uncle Les apparently prices have gone up on mine.

It seems that many who are doing the London to Sydney are staying in for my cruise to get Hobart in too.

Shame for you but then you will get to hear all about their cruise experience as a reward.:p

Possibly more to do with Teachers only being able to cruise in peak times. But then that can apply to many professions.

We're lucky that because SHE is at a private school, we can usually manage to squeeze a cruise in early December before peak prices kick in.

Well done, any OBC is good to have.

Haven't got it yet,it mentions Honourable Discharge.

I gulped hard, now where's that old typewriter, or fine point black pen.:eek::eek:

Never had an OBC rather exciting,

Edited by mrs and mrs

Possibly more to do with Teachers only being able to cruise in peak times. But then that can apply to many professions.

Not OBC in USA to Teachers, police, firies, but special discounts from many cruise lines via the big T/A's.

Edited by NSWP

We're lucky that because SHE is at a private school, we can usually manage to squeeze a cruise in early December before peak prices kick in.

Lucky Mate, and probably get s paid better at private than the public schools as well

Lucky Mate, and probably get s paid better at private than the public schools as well

Actually, slightly less, but probably climbed the ladder quicker, less than two years to assistant principal.

Be more potatoes drunk than eaten I reckon.

But an interesting side-note,is at Chernobyl,is inhabited by Babushkas and a few remaining husbands.

You can even do tours,of Chernobyl,apparently quite a little tourist industry happening there.

You do have to be careful that you don't trip over the 2 headed chickens.

Heres one,you cant get past them,eyes everywhere.

360507598_chook2.jpg.c23a2031f4e4654337a9b6a2b99a3c7d.jpg

Edited by mrs and mrs

Be more potatoes drunk than eaten I reckon.

But an interesting side-note,is at Chernobyl,is inhabited by Babushkas and a few remaining husbands.

You can even do tours,of Chernobyl,apparently quite a little tourist industry happening there.

You do have to be careful that you don't trip over the 2 headed chickens.

Heres one,you cant get past them,eyes everywhere.

Never been to Russia, like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria it is not on my bucket list.

Never been to Russia, like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria it is not on my bucket list.

Have been to Russia, both sides am slightly interested in India (some parts anyway) but would happily leave the rest.

• 8 months later...
OK here's the GIG.

Have just made 2 phone calls to Princess, yes they offer to current/ex military personal these benefits.

6 nights or less $50

7-13 $100

14 nights or longer $250.

Make sure they don't, send you to the Military Benefits Program in your cruise personaliser,as all you will get is U.K,U.S.A and Canadain,applications.

You have to explain that you are AUS/NZ and they will send you a e-mail, with application form(pdf)

Fill out, scan with record,e-mail back and should be approved in six days.

Once done you will never have to do again.:):)

Up to 2 OBC's per/bkng

Hi all,

First of all I do realize this thread is from last year, but I just wanted to find out if anyone has had the following problem. I am originally from the US and moved to Australia 14 years ago and am now a dual citizen of both countries; as well as an ex-US Navy gal of twelve years. I am planning on a cruise with RCI and have been told by RCL that they only give the military discounts to US residents. I emailed RCL Australia and RCL US, who referred it back to Australia and they keep saying no military discounts; whereas I keep telling them I am NOT asking about discounts, but about OBC. I thought those were two different things! What do you guys think?