Early bird or pass guess

jcool

I am going to pay off my cruise. The do date is coming up soon. I am thinking about getting the early bird special. The problem I am having is my job my boss gives me the days and she can take it away any time she wants. I am getting the insurance from carnival. How does the insurance work? If I need to cancel for any reason? Should I keep the pass guess rate or go with the early bird?

I am going to pay off my cruise. The do date is coming up soon. I am thinking about getting the early bird special. The problem I am having is my job my boss gives me the days and she can take it away any time she wants. I am getting the insurance from carnival. How does the insurance work? If I need to cancel for any reason? Should I keep the pass guess rate or go with the early bird?

Do you mean early saver???

Micah’s You are right but I love cruising.

Riclop yes I meant early saver

I know in the old days if you cancel for any reason Carnival insurance would take 25% of the money and then the rest of the money they would put on future cruise is that the same way now? Thanks everyone for your help

Anyone know how the insurance works if you purchase Carnivals insurance after the final payment date and need to cancel? We booked the Military rate.

Hi there

We have used Carnival's insurance a few times...we didn't need to use it, but if you call, I am sure they would be able to send you an email copy of the policy. If not the insurance company itself would be able to do that. I had to call them once to clarify some points of the policy and I found them to be very helpful.

One thing I am pretty sure of, is that the Carnival policy will not cover "cancel for any reason" if you purchase after final payment.

hope this helps