Wife in icu sick unable to cruise in 3 weeks

Just do not understand if you have ins why they will not pay for your full amount that you will lose by canceling. Thought Travel Guard was a good ins but guess not. Our travel ex paid full fare for one we canceled day of due to my mom having emergency surgery.

Hi everyone I was able to get cruise switched to 3/5/17 sailing and was able to get increased shipboard credit as well as specialty dining and cupcake class as well as 25.00 per person beverage credit and a soda pkg for 2 as well as move from interior room to oceanview

Hi everyone I was able to get cruise switched to 3/5/17 sailing and was able to get increased shipboard credit as well as specialty dining and cupcake class as well as 25.00 per person beverage credit and a soda pkg for 2 as well as move from interior room to oceanview

Wow, it was nice that the cruise line would work with you even though you had no cancellation insurance.

I hope your wife is on the mend.:)

Good news!

Awesome! Hope your wife has a full recovery and that you'll enjoy your upcoming cruise. Sounds like you'll need it!

Awesome news! Wishing your wife a speedy and full recovery.

Hi me and my wife are schedule to cruise sept 4 Liberty of the seas but she is currently hospitalized in icu with pneumonia and abdominal bleeding had emergency surgery will I be able to get a refund? Or postpone to later date I have insurance through travel guard

I am SO glad to hear you purchased insurance.. You should be able to get a refund, without a doubt. Good Luck and God Bless. I'll pray for a speedy recovery for your wife..

[quote name='Langley Cruisers']Gosh, is anyone else confused? I am. :( OP said in his first post:

He didn't have the travel insurance policy number when he called... I was confused at first , until I reread it. No worries