Another drink question

Is fosters included as one of the beers in the Premium package?

Might vary by ship. It's been included on ships I've been on, but I read a post recently that said it wasn't included. If it's important to you, don't purchase the package until you are onboard so you can ask exactly what is included on your sailing.

Premium cover up to 12 dollars. Fosters was in pub on my last couple of cruises, so may not be able to get it at all bars, Chimay I think was only beer above the limit

I'm pretty sure that limit is for mixed drinks and not for beers but I might be wrong

When the packages started, they had some restrictions, and that was one of them. The last 2 years or so, I was able to get one. In the old days, I would get it because it was cheaper per oz, and overlooked the fact that it was just a very generic beer. I guess they figured out that it did not make sense to limit or restrict cheap beers and so it was lifted. They also had some restrictions in the pub, but in the last couple of cruises, the only restriction is Chimay, which sells for $19.00 a bottle.