Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

41 minutes ago, TwizzlersAddict said:

I did receive my confirmation yesterday.  Can see my booking on the Cunard site. 

Glad to see others joining me.

I was also able to get $200 OBC that Maryann mentioned. I booked with an TA, so wasn't sure if that was something offered by Cunard as well. 

I booked directly with Cunard and I have my confirmation.  I didn’t get the $200 OBC but I did get complimentary gratuities, so that comes up to about the same as the $200 OBC.  Absolutely couldn’t pass this up!  FYI, Mary has already started a roll call for this cruise.  Nancy

Got my confirmation this morning. Was quite surprised as I had cruised with Cunard in July and recently received a mailer offering $200 OBC if I booked again before 9/12.  Anyway, received both the TA and Cunard OBC for a total of $400.  

On 9/6/2019 at 2:40 PM, logan25 said:

Back to Back Canada/New England itinerary

Norwegian Gem

Boston to Quebec City

September 20 - 27, 2019

$249 solo inside guarantee (IX), no perks

plus port fees/taxes

———-

Nowegian Gem

Quebec City to Boston

September 27 - October 4, 2019

$249 solo inside guarantee (IX), no perks

plus port fees/taxes

On 9/4/2019 at 9:50 AM, TwizzlersAddict said:

Hopefully it's not a pricing error.  Just booked my first Cunard cruise. Queen Elizabeth November 8-23,2020 Singapore to Sydney.

Price and itinerary below for an inside cabin. 

1325 all in. 

I just booked this, too, and shared the details with some of my friends and family.  I booked directly through Cunard; didn't receive OBC but gratuities are included.  I hope the pricing stays the same for a bit longer.  

Wow!  Thank you for the great lead!  

• Like 1

Thank you for posting. I have booked this too.

I was able to take advantage of the Cunard Christmas cruise last year and knew the pricing didn't last for long.

This is a special promotional rate also with $200 OBC. I booked through an online TA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twizzlersaddict - thanks for posting from me too. It's been awhile since there has been a great deal. I booked it too !!!  Looks like there iare still a few cabins available on Decks 6 and 7. Also, thanks to midohio for mentioning the mailer. I received something but didn't pay attention, pulled it out of the recycle and got free gratuities, also OBC because i have a future cruise deposit. the shareholder benefit will be 250.00 OBC. If anyone is interested it might be a good time to buy the shares since the price has come down lately. 

Mi Mary Ann ! It'll be nice to see you again. Feel free to email me if you'd like. My cruise email is katjohnT11@gmail.com. Thanks to you too, for starting the roll call, I was able to view it yesterday but not today.

Kath from Ottawa, Canada

7 hours ago, Sprigs616 said:

I just booked this, too, and shared the details with some of my friends and family.  I booked directly through Cunard; didn't receive OBC but gratuities are included.  I hope the pricing stays the same for a bit longer.  

Wow!  Thank you for the great lead!  

I'm also in So. Cal. and didn't look into this as I assumed the airfare would be prohibitive.  I know what they say about "assuming" 😄, but did you find the air fare to be reasonable?  Thanks for your input.

11 hours ago, taznremmy said:

I'm also in So. Cal. and didn't look into this as I assumed the airfare would be prohibitive.  I know what they say about "assuming" 😄, but did you find the air fare to be reasonable?  Thanks for your input.

Unfortunately, the cruise price has returned to normal but to answer your question about airfare ...

I looked at Nov 2019 flights and assumed they will be about the same in 2020 (est. $1200 US, RT).

NCL Star

15 day Miami to Santiago Chile (full Panama transit)

December 6 - 21

SailAway Ocean View (cheaper than inside) $1177 +756 taxes (Cdn $) I'll let you do the conversion.

Balcony starts at $1414.

Taxes and airfare will be the deciding factor but a nice itinerary

Edited by mef_57
correct ship's name

I have just booked a 17 day (solo) transatlantic from Barcelona to Rio De Janeiro on the Costa Fascinosa,  in a inside cabin for just  678 euros ($750) and that includes taxes. Did this cruise last year and stayed on until Buenos Aires, if I remember you paid 10 euros a day for tips at the end of the cruise.

Seems like a pretty good bargain to me.

899 euros window

1,094 euros balcony

Those are solo prices for this November.

https://www.costacruceros.es/cruises/BCN08137/FS16191119.summary.html

NCL Bliss December 13 NYC 7 days to Orlando, Great Stirrup Cay and Nassau, guarantee balcony $1049 plus four perks, also Bliss December 1 NYC 12 days to San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados and Antigua, guarantee balcony $1700. https://cruiseradio.net/the-solo-cruiser-deal-too-good-to-pass-up/

• Like 1

Another price DROP!  

$500 cheaper than my September 1 posting.

NCL Getaway TransAtlantic ... Copenhagen to New Orleans ... 19 Days

October 20 to November 8, 2019

Sail Away Solo Regular Inside Cabin:  $998 plus taxes/fees $313

Edited by IrieBajan54

On 9/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, IrieBajan54 said:

Another price DROP!  

$500 cheaper than my September 1 posting.

NCL Getaway TransAtlantic ... Copenhagen to New Orleans ... 19 Days

October 20 to November 8, 2019

Sail Away Solo Regular Inside Cabin:  $998 plus taxes/fees $313

No solo supplement!

I booked this earlier this week and today noticed they have dropped the single supplement.  This cruise is now $499 for a solo!

Since called the cruise line and got extra OBC due to the drop.

• Like 2

NCL Joy ... Miami to Los Angeles 

16 Days

November 8 to 24

Sail Away Solo Inside: $824 plus p/t

*********************************************************************************************

NCL Dawn .... NYC to Tampa

15 Days

November 9 - 24

Sail Away Solo Inside $749 plus p/t

Edited by IrieBajan54
bolded

21 minutes ago, IrieBajan54 said:

16 Days

November 8 to 24

*********************************************************************************************

NCL Dawn .... NYC to Tampa

15 Days

November 9 - 24

Sail Away Solo Inside $749 plus p/t

Irie, how much of a drop were these cruises?

2 hours ago, bones774 said:

Irie, how much of a drop were these cruises?

2 hours ago, IrieBajan54 said:

16 Days

November 8 to 24

my sister has been looking at this sailing. It's 50% supplement now. She has never sailed on NCL, price quoted is $899 plus p/t.  

Oct 13 NCL Bliss out of San Pedro 7 days Mx Riviera Sail away solo inside : $399 + p/t

20 hours ago, jmsnyc said:

Looking for 2nd week of December out of Florida.  Please post if you know of anything

If 4 nights will satisfy, this cruise is really cheap.

Miami RT to Mexico

NCL Pearl

December 9 - 13 Monday to Friday

Solo Inside Sail Away $129 plus p/t $114

And if you want a balcony, it is only $199 plus p/t

On 10/3/2019 at 6:32 PM, jmsnyc said:

Looking for 2nd week of December out of Florida.  Please post if you know of anything

Quite  a few great NCL out of Miami. The Pearl and Sky have great deals the first 2 weeks. 

I just booked a balcony on the  NCL sun for 5 days with all the offers  for under 500. There were inside for 129  though. The sailaway balcony was only 199. For 299 I took all the offers. That was for this Saturday though.

Decent for those needing 8 weeks to plan ahead is Getaway

12/8-13 NOLA , Studio with drinks $66/day.  $329/5 days.

Don't forget the $20/day drink tips are added.

I'm considering B2B with Getaway 9 day 12/13-22. I like long

cruises, would only do a 5 day with a B2B.

Also, no CruiseNext with 5 day. But, if you are already paying

to be at the cruise terminal for one cruise, there is significant 

time and $ savings to combine for a B2B.

NCL has a solo balcony special for the 5 day December 8th sailing out of New Orleans.  You are also allowed to use a Cruise Next Certificate for this 5 day sailing.  Balcony solo rate with taxes approximately $585 less $250 certificate makes it a great deal.

I am in driving distance so this is a terrific deal for me!