Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

Norwegian Breakaway

January 06, 2019 to January 17, 2019

11-Day Western Caribbean from New Orleans

Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line by World Travel Awards.
Harvest Caye, Best New Cruise Port by Porthole Magazine.
Starting From
SHIP Norwegian Breakaway
CRUISE PORTS Embark New Orleans (Louisiana); Ocho Rios (Jamaica); George Town (Grand Cayman); Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize); Costa Maya (Mexico); Cozumel (Mexico); Disembark New Orleans (Louisiana) 

• Solo cruisers pay less than double fare.Solo Cruiser Discount

This $629 inside rate is NOT  a sail away rate so you get a choice of one Free at Sea Perk including Unlimited Open Bar which is worth about $1089 (this does not include 20% gratuity for Unlimited Open Bar about $218)

Pricing Details

Item Guest 1
Cruise Fare $629.00
Govt Taxes,
Fees & Port
Expenses
$198.53
Total per Guest

$827.53

Summary of Charges

• TOTAL 1 GUESTS $629.00
  • FREE AT SEA OFFER GRATUITIES $217.80
  • GOV'T TAXES, FEES & PORT EXPENSES $198.53
TOTAL
$ 1,045 33

image.thumb.png.0570d65703b9566b8593e793a6e9e054.png

Edited by cruiser147147
add free at sea open bar gratuity to pricing

3 hours ago, cruiser147147 said:

Norwegian Breakaway

January 06, 2019 to January 17, 2019

11-Day Western Caribbean from New Orleans

Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line by World Travel Awards.
Harvest Caye, Best New Cruise Port by Porthole Magazine.
Starting From
SHIP Norwegian Breakaway
CRUISE PORTS Embark New Orleans (Louisiana); Ocho Rios (Jamaica); George Town (Grand Cayman); Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize); Costa Maya (Mexico); Cozumel (Mexico); Disembark New Orleans (Louisiana) 

• Solo cruisers pay less than double fare.Solo Cruiser Discount

This $629 inside rate is NOT  a sail away rate so you get a choice of one Free at Sea Perk including Unlimited Open Bar which is worth about $1089 (this does not include 20% gratuity for Unlimited Open Bar about $218)

Pricing Details

Item Guest 1
Cruise Fare $629.00
Govt Taxes,
Fees & Port
Expenses
$198.53
Total per Guest

$827.53

Summary of Charges

• TOTAL 1 GUESTS $629.00
  • FREE AT SEA OFFER GRATUITIES $217.80
  • GOV'T TAXES, FEES & PORT EXPENSES $198.53
TOTAL
$ 1,045 33

image.thumb.png.0570d65703b9566b8593e793a6e9e054.png

amazing  - would do it if was stateside this time of year!  But was great for me to learn and see it - will look lots when I do cruise Aug to Nov and I will buy when the deal is great - like this one!  I was paying $200 plus a night  - idiot hahah   I can cruise 4x more doing it the way you have done!

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, CanadaGuyEh said:

oh thanks! Amazing!   And I haven't cruised with them yet but some even have the past customer deal so a person would get that as well!

As well, go to NCL.com and click the "Advanced Search" button. Set your parameters of length and where you want to sail and "1 guest". Then all the applicable cruises will price for one guest only. You can then sort the results by price and all the dirt cheap fares will come to the top and all will be for one person.

7 hours ago, NancyW12 said:

As well, go to NCL.com and click the "Advanced Search" button. Set your parameters of length and where you want to sail and "1 guest". Then all the applicable cruises will price for one guest only. You can then sort the results by price and all the dirt cheap fares will come to the top and all will be for one person.

Nice - will go look now BUT if going in Aug/Sep then I would look probably July for best rates?  And for solo - NCL is pretty much the only one that offers good pricing on solos? I did google and HAL and RCCL are listed as having solo rooms and rates but when I go to their sites I don't see anyway to find those prices.

I just took another look at the Breakaway 6 January 11 day out of New Orleans, and they are now showing Sailaway Insides for total of $627.53.   Use cruise next certificate and shareholder benefit, and it's almost cheaper than staying home...:classic_cool:

Edited by bob brown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Celebrity is currently offering solo Infinite Veranda staterooms on the inaugural sailing of the Apex April 5th 2020 for $2929 all in with choice of two perks. I’ve booked mine- get em while they’re hot! 😎

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Thanks for the heads up tgmtgm!  Just put down my deposit.....great price. 

Your’re welcome! A friend of mine also booked. I know it’s not a screaming bargain, but for the ship/date/cruiseline, it’s a substantial savings!

Tony

Not the greatest deal I've ever seen, but it's a good price for a balcony for one guest for those who can't do the last minute deals thing.

6 days, Vancouver to Los Angeles (repositioning), NCL Bliss

Sept 30-Oct 6, 2019

$998 base for Sail Away Balcony (BX) plus $188.58 taxes/fees = $1,186.58

-$858 base for Sail Away Inside

Note that as a 6-day itinerary with a balcony rate, you can use two CruiseNext certs to take $500 off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaycpea3 said:

Hi did you book this? I wonder what airfare cost would be out of the DC area. It looks like a great cruise.

IrieBajhan54

No. You can check Google Flights to see what your options are  one-way to Santiago, Chile.

Edited by IrieBajan54
word