Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

1 hour ago, bones774 said:

i opened it with Excel on my other puter, but didnt see any 0% solos?

Glad that you managed to open it.

All the cruises listed have 100% pricing,  not 200% which normally solos pay.

Some TAs Oct 2022 are included but none for 2023.

0% would be if it was free. Normally they express a single supplement as a percentage of the total fare for 2 people in the cabin, eg. 150% would be a 50% upcharge, and 200% is just paying for the whole cabin. I priced it out on a random Edge cruise, and they would only charge me for the one person in the cabin.

30 minutes ago, maryann2 said:

Glad that you managed to open it.

All the cruises listed have 100% pricing,  not 200% which normally solos pay.

Some TAs Oct 2022 are included but none for 2023.

Ok , that was confusing me, thanks

and can someone tell me ship code for Celebrity Summit?

Edited by bones774

Looks like a bit of a PR scam. From what i see on the summit, it's only available on the much, much pricier cabins and if an inside is avail, it's 100% of brochure rate which is much higher than discounted ppdo.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 2:06 PM, Langside21 said:

Azamara seem to have a July offer on ATM and solo discount but never really looked at them before any reviews/ opinions? 

They are a really beautiful ship. Understated elegance. The food was very good. The clientele was older and not for us.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, tinkr2 said:

They are a really beautiful ship. Understated elegance. The food was very good. The clientele was older and not for us.

Really appreciate your comments, I’m maybe not the target market although I’ll admit I’m a big foodie. 

• 1 month later...

I am going September 4 on MSC Divina for 7 days, it was pretty cheap when I booked it but now the price dropped even more.  Its 207 for insides  now, plus taxes and fees.  Going solo of course.  Thought I would share the info since many are looking for incredible deals and they are not easily found.  Leaving from Port Canaveral.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FYI to all reading this thread,

This is a friendly reminder to please remember the title of this thread, "Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE". The topic is bargains offered by the CRUISE LINES only... NOT travel agents/agencies (online, brick & mortar, big box, etc.), promoters of hosted group cruises for singles/solos or any other source of cruise purchase.

Note the following from the Travel Agent Recommendations section in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

Travel Agent Recommendations

There shall be no third-party recommendation (whether positive or negative in content) of travel agencies on any forums within Cruise Critic. General discussions regarding the TYPE of AGENCY to be used to purchase a cruise will be allowed, as long as no recommendations for any source of purchase are posted.

Touting of your personal cruise agent or cruise line "personal cruise consultant" (or any other venue by which you purchase a cruise) is not allowed on our message boards. Postings that contain "tell them John sent you" will be removed without notice.

This means you should not ask about someone's travel agent, nor should you respond in kind. Offering to email someone your travel agent's name or info is also not allowed, nor is asking members to email you for the information.

Cruise Critic will remove violations of the "third-party recommendation" guideline without warning. Additional posts may result in permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Also, please note "veiled" or "masked" hints for TA names are not allowed either.

In addition, please note the following also from the Guidelines:

Other Cruise & Travel Sites
Cruise Critic reserves the right to approve or deny links which lead directly to or link to cruise-related material or message boards that are not located within Cruise Critic. Additionally, we respectfully request that you do not use our forums to promote or advertise other cruise-related websites.

Perhaps a copy of the first post by cruisinryan on the previous thread will be helpful:

A thread for single supplement/solo bargains is very helpful for solo cruisers. 🙂

There used to be one, but it disappeared 😕 ...maybe it got too big.

So let's start another one and see what happens. :rolleyes:

😄 Post all those great deals everyone! 😄

But remember, you can't mention specific travel agencies, just general info like:

"Cruise line .... currently has good prices for solo occupancy on .... sailing".

Note the above states general info for cruise line, ship name and sail date are all that has been requested. Please feel free to add the itinerary.

And yes, sometimes there may be the need for additional posts requesting & receiving clarification about a previous bargain posted in this thread, but please be considerate of your fellow Cruise Critic members. Posting off-topic chit chat within a thread (aka hijacking) is boring and only wastes everyone's time. Especially for the 182 members following this thread at this time. They only want to know about the latest CRUISE LINE single supplement bargains.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to all.

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 7:55 AM, latebuyer said:

If you are a last minute cruiser, looks like celebrity has some alaskan cruises with no single supplement or quite low at least, in particular, there was some really cheap seattle ones. (For this august/sept)

Not quite last minute (but close enough), but just snagged two cabins on the Celebrity October 1 Mexican Riviera sailing with a zero single supplement as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KAE27 said:

Not quite last minute (but close enough), but just snagged two cabins on the Celebrity October 1 Mexican Riviera sailing with a zero single supplement as well.  

If I wasn't already on a cruise, I would jump on this.  Thanks so much for posting.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Froufie said:

Okay thanks. I am not seeing anything close to the price quoted above so it must be gone. I am onboard now and was going to book.