New Drink Packages Not Showing

tinkertwo

The "old" are still showing for me as well. When I tried to add one to my cart, I was unable and told to call Royal for assistance.

This happened to me too, but when I looked in my cart the drink package was there and could still be purchased.

I'm guessing they are working on updating the site and that the what is causing the error.

Edited by Starinyte

I still have Ultimate for $46 and Premium for $44 but it let me add it to the cart but got an error when selected my name for the purchase. (only my husband gets a drink package as I only drink wine at dinner)

Edited by JuliaMS

This happened to me too, but when I looked in my cart the drink package was there and could still be purchased.

I'm guessing they are working on updating the site and that the what is causing the error.

Still showing on my "cruise planner" and still available to purchase in my cart. Though mine is $47 for PP and $53 for UP.

If you go in through the bev package info link and not your actual reservation the new packages are there. It asks if you want to purchase and then you put in your name date & ressie.

I went into each of my reservations and the new packages are there. I've already purchased my packages before the change, but the new packages are there for purchase in my Cruise Planner.

I just got off the phone with a Royal Caribbean rep.

My questions were;

1. Is my prior Ultimate package changed on our cruise for March of 2017?

2. Will this changes affect my wife's Royal Replenishment package?

FWIW here are the answers:

1. There will only be ONE (1) alcohol package after today. The DELUXE. The Ultimate and the Premium will be rolled into the new Deluxe with NO price changes. What was the Standard package is NO MORE. It will be either refunded or you can pay additional to get the new DELUXE. As far as brands and price limits I did not ask since he was pretty shaky on just the above package information. I imagine those specifics will be out soon. LOL

2. The Royal Replenishment remains the same.

Hope this is accurate, but it is what I was just told.

bosco

I wonder if the new drink packages are only for UK market, like it said in the PDF that's been linked on here so many times?

No, it's for the USA market also. I've just found that I can book the new packages as far out as a year from now, with 20% off for the deluxe package - so $46.00 per day.

ETA: Make that as far out as December 2017 - again with 20% off.

Edited by Croozin Soozin

I just got off the phone with a Royal Caribbean rep.

My questions were;

1. Is my prior Ultimate package changed on our cruise for March of 2017?

2. Will this changes affect my wife's Royal Replenishment package?

FWIW here are the answers:

1. There will only be ONE (1) alcohol package after today. The DELUXE. The Ultimate and the Premium will be rolled into the new Deluxe with NO price changes. What was the Standard package is NO MORE. It will be either refunded or you can pay additional to get the new DELUXE. As far as brands and price limits I did not ask since he was pretty shaky on just the above package information. I imagine those specifics will be out soon. LOL

2. The Royal Replenishment remains the same.

Hope this is accurate, but it is what I was just told.

bosco

they issued a press relase on the new packages its on one of the threads= the info above is not correct -the select will continue to roll along until it phases out. No surprise its wrong RCCL reps cant even regurgitate their own info correctly= shocking

No, it's for the USA market also. I've just found that I can book the new packages as far out as a year from now, with 20% off for the deluxe package - so $46.00 per day.

How are you seeing the new packages? I'm still seeing the old ones.

I've tried both links in the Cruise planner home page.

Not all dates are showing any beverage package for purchase. Ours is early June 2017 and beverage packages are not yet available to purchase, new or old. I live in the U.S. and our sailing is a Baltic Sea one. I have been checking daily since we booked and the only thing that was added to book in the last two weeks are the specialty restaurants.

Edited by jonj

How are you seeing the new packages? I'm still seeing the old ones.

I've tried both links in the Cruise planner home page.

I just go into my reservation and click on the Beverage link. They are there for all my booked cruises except for the one in February 2018. Guess it's too early for that one. I only get the Royal Replenish package (renamed Refreshment and $7.00 more a day). I booked as far out as I could over the weekend, which was only until February 2017. Everything beyond that shows today but at the higher prices, although there is still a 20% discount on the Deluxe for my cruises.

they issued a press relase on the new packages its on one of the threads= the info above is not correct -the select will continue to roll along until it phases out. No surprise its wrong RCCL reps cant even regurgitate their own info correctly= shocking

Where is the LINK? I would be interested to see it and check out if it has the specifics.

bosco

I just looked for my February cruise. I can see the new deluxe package which for a 7 night cruise is $396.48 or $56.64 a day.

DH and I prebooked the premium over the week for $379.96 or 54.28 a day. Originally I was going to get the Ultimate for about $16 more. But figured since I read they premium was going to be given the deluxe i would save the $16. If it isn't i'll just be out the coffee drinks.