Vision cabins on deck 8.

Ladysilver

I'm hoping someone who might have stayed in JS cabin 8534 starboard side on Vision can tell me if they had any problems with noise from deck 9 above? Almost every review I've read about cabins on deck 8 are full of complaints about the noise during the night from the pool deck above. I'm a very light sleeper and I'm concerned. (I do bring my own fan.) Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We have just got off The Vision(Saturday) and we were in 8052 and yes there is noise, seems to start about 6am, with what seems to be dragging something along on and off for about 10 minutes, also can here people walking, didn't bother me or my wife, but she does wear ear plugs.

We were on Vision last year on deck 8 in a JS (8544)and the noise level is what you'd expect from a cabin under the pool deck. Usually it's just the sound of carts being wheeled through and chairs being rearranged at times. We're fairly early risers (before 7 usually) so it doesn't impact us much. We always stay on deck 8 on Vision class ships. It also depends on where your cabin is. We usually try to stay under and area where there aren't a lot of chairs and tables.

Edited by BND