Does NCL have characters?

sprint180

Does NCL do the characters on any of the ships or are they planning to? I don't really keep up on that news to know. I don't see anything on their site so I am assuming it is a no.

Thanks

Vicki

Besides some of the passengers???:D :eek: Sorry..I could not resist;)

NCL used to have a tie in with Nickelodeon, but there are no costumed characters currently.

"The King’s Foundation, which will now run all of Norwegian’s kids programs, is known for developing family programs for U.S. military bases across the globe. Since 2012 it has helped Norwegian develop youth and teen programs across its fleet.

Its impact has been substantial, according to Stuart.

He has said that among Norwegian’s family customers, guest satisfaction has seen a 20% increase since the charity came on board."

I agree with JaJa, we gots lots of characters.

This is a very funny thread.

I laughed right out loud at most of the responses.

I couldn't help myself either thinking some of the passenger and posters here on CC (not eliminating myself) are also 'characters.

Sorry OP for the not really good answer you were looking for but you helped a few people have a laugh today....thanks!

Thank you fellow CC members!! :)

Sure, you might sometimes find them near the gangways in ports. Crew members dressed in costumes for photos. That's about as close as you can get these days, LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sure enough! DD21 and I had our picture taken with the pirate. We had no interest in buying a picture, he was just really hot and we wanted to hug him.