Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am on my I pad trying to get prices on various cruises. I can get to my crown and anchor account, go to plan a cruise, choose the ship and month. Then when I click "find cruises" I get a totally white screen. About a month ago I could get prices and have not changed any settings. Any suggestions?

Deployment schedule release update.

Australia and Singapore sailings now opening the Week of April 10th.

(This includes the Hawaii sailings and Transpacifics)

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/17054855_Deployment_OpeningSchedule_Flyer.pdf

Will this include Hawaiian cruises for May 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am on my I pad trying to get prices on various cruises. I can get to my crown and anchor account, go to plan a cruise, choose the ship and month. Then when I click "find cruises" I get a totally white screen. About a month ago I could get prices and have not changed any settings. Any suggestions?

Try the typical: clear cookies, clear cache, different browser, private browsing mode, different computer.

I was getting the white screen on my desktop the last couple of days. I found that it was just that the page was REALLY slow to load!!! This was at work with fiber optic lines! I would say 30-45 seconds to load!

I was getting the white screen on my desktop the last couple of days. I found that it was just that the page was REALLY slow to load!!! This was at work with fiber optic lines! I would say 30-45 seconds to load!

Same for me on my iPad this morning. White screen but eventually loaded.

I was on hold 40 minutes this morning waiting for an RCI agent.

I've been getting the white screen too. Sometimes it will finally load and sometimes I just have to close it and try later.

I was on hold over half an hour as well this morning but got my cruise fare reduced $106 from what I booked on Thursday. And I switched my April 2018 hump cabin on Adventure to March 2019 aft (9706) on Freedom saving $715!

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/17054855_Deployment_OpeningSchedule_Flyer.pdf

Thanks, Erik! I hope the prices aren't too ridiculous!

I use iPad most of the time, and the page with pricing sometimes loads very slowly. I did have some luck by clearing my browser history.

Use the "private" viewing mode.

Was hoping to book Hawaii for Spring 2019 on Radiance next week, but I guess I will have to wait another week.[emoji44] I am currently booked on the Solstice, but my prices are ridiculously high at, $5,000 f two people for an OV cabin. I booked that not too long ago and I think I missed out on lower prices since the sailing was open on Celebrity in December or January it seems. So, I am hoping to be able for lower my cost by booking Radiance. Plus, if it is a few days later than Solstice it will work out better for me anyway, giving us some extra time in Hawaii pre-cruise.

I think that for some reason Royal Caribbean thinks that Hawaii should warrant outrageously high prices. We were booked on the 2018 Radiance spring cruise, but we, and many others have since dropped it for other cruises. We booked when it first opened, and the price was about $7900 for 2 in a JS, 10 nights, and no overnight in Maui. I think it will probably go down at some point, but we weren't willing to wait.

We went for the Vision fall TA instead.

Bit sad that it's been pushed back a week but if it does include the Transpacifics that will be good.

Since we're planning on sailing on the spring 2019 TP, we've taken the plunge and booked a TA for 2018. Rhapsody's FL to Spain for spring 2018. Still pretty good pricing, though I realise we missed the lowest prices because we were a bit overwhelmed with all of the choices! Took me about a week to sift through all the TAs and settle on a few I liked, and then we narrowed it down to our top choice yesterday.

My husband is so grateful for all the advice I find on this board, so thank you to everyone who contributes all of this information! He is always thrilled with the prices I find and he's really looking forward to our Baltic this summer where we have a gorgeous aft corner balcony :D (At least we got that prior to the new pricing structure!)

I think that for some reason Royal Caribbean thinks that Hawaii should warrant outrageously high prices. We were booked on the 2018 Radiance spring cruise, but we, and many others have since dropped it for other cruises. We booked when it first opened, and the price was about $7900 for 2 in a JS, 10 nights, and no overnight in Maui. I think it will probably go down at some point, but we weren't willing to wait.

Possibly based on past booking trends. On the other hand, they are giving away some repositioning cruises for possibly the same reason. Rhapsody Canary islands.

2018 spring Explorer is way cheaper than Radiance. Possibly because it's one log cruise vs two shorter cruises.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I'm on the 2017 sailing in a month. Price has done nothing but go up. Went down a little after final payment date but not to my benefit.

I don't understand why the 2018 sailing is so high seeing that there are no overnights anywhere. Glad I stayed with the 2017 Voyage.

I'll see what the 2019 sailing is like, maybe I'll consider.

Cruisecal shows a 5 night on Radiance on May 13,2018 going to Alaska but it is not on Royals website. All other 2018 Alaska sailings have been released. Can anyone else see it? Any idea when it may be released?

Cruisecal shows a 5 night on Radiance on May 13,2018 going to Alaska but it is not on Royals website. All other 2018 Alaska sailings have been released. Can anyone else see it? Any idea when it may be released?

That's an interesting catch. I looked on the scanning the seas site and it's not there either. Usually if they charter out it is still listed but shows sold out. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Was hoping to book Hawaii for Spring 2019 on Radiance next week, but I guess I will have to wait another week.[emoji44] I am currently booked on the Solstice, but my prices are ridiculously high at, $5,000 f two people for an OV cabin. I booked that not too long ago and I think I missed out on lower prices since the sailing was open on Celebrity in December or January it seems. So, I am hoping to be able for lower my cost by booking Radiance. Plus, if it is a few days later than Solstice it will work out better for me anyway, giving us some extra time in Hawaii pre-cruise.

Ginny, we have sailed on Radiance (plus Vision, Rhapsody, Legend, Serenade) to Hawaii since early this century. :rolleyes: My memory of pricing is that these sailings are high-priced from the beginning, and almost always sell out. Then cabins begin to open up around final payment time, so people can sometimes get last-minute deals. But the deals are not there for Hawaii in the beginning, and I would be (pleasantly) surprised if that were to change. One can always hope. :)

There was a rush of people canceling next year's cruise, including us, for the reasons you mention. I'm hoping for a better itinerary in the fall of 2018, or spring of 2019.

Ginny, we have sailed on Radiance (plus Vision, Rhapsody, Legend, Serenade) to Hawaii since early this century. :rolleyes: My memory of pricing is that these sailings are high-priced from the beginning, and almost always sell out. Then cabins begin to open up around final payment time, so people can sometimes get last-minute deals. But the deals are not there for Hawaii in the beginning, and I would be (pleasantly) surprised if that were to change. One can always hope. :)

There was a rush of people canceling next year's cruise, including us, for the reasons you mention. I'm hoping for a better itinerary in the fall of 2018, or spring of 2019.

Karen, I know that you love these sailings! I am hoping that the date and the price will be better than Celebrity's. If not, we will either keep the Celebrity cruise or cancel and do something else that year.

Possibly based on past booking trends. On the other hand, they are giving away some repositioning cruises for possibly the same reason. Rhapsody Canary islands.

2018 spring Explorer is way cheaper than Radiance. Possibly because it's one log cruise vs two shorter cruises.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Agree. Also same with Fall sailings, I booked Fall 2016 and 2017 Explorer the days they opened, watching Radiance prices and Explorer was always significantly cheaper and Radiance prices went up right until sailing dates.