Just off the Pride :) Great cruise !!!

LewLewBelle

Going to Bermuda was a little rough first couple of days but on way back it was fine! Last night high winds but not as bad as when we started out :) You lucked out because Leigh left today for a conference so I assume he will be there for your cruise. During Q&A he said he will be going over to the Breeze in future. I forgot to say the cruise week before ours was ROUGH!!! Water on 3rd deck, people had life vests on and Leigh said 35 ft waves. Hope you have smooth sailing!!!

Know his schedule by any chance?

We had him on the Explorer a couple of times.

Leigh said they are going to move him around to find the right fit for him. He is going to the Breeze next. Also on his Facebook wall he told people in Febuary he and another colleague were let go over a mistake made.

According to the CD schedule, Leigh is only on for a short time until Steve (I think) comes back. I know Leigh will be on for the week we cruise leaving October 8. JH just had a little interview with Leigh on another social media page.

It is my understanding Ken is not on the Pride any longer. I loved to hear him sing so I will miss him as Maitre' D.

Sailing on the Pride for the first time in April. Always looking for positive reviews before we board her.

1) if you want to go to Horshoe Bay go in morning!!! If you port in front of pink building take white train trolley (free) to end of pier catch a minibus NOT taxi to Horshoe $7 pp one way. They charge 34.99 ship excursion.

2) If you like to snorkel go to Snorkel park swim near the wall to right side of beach. We saw more things than we did on our glass bottom snorkel excursion.

3) Take white trolley train around Dockyard to shop. Clocktower mall, The Pharmacy, Rum Cake Factory , Glass works, pottery shop also near snorkel park there is a craft mall on left side of Frog and Onion pub ( popular place to eat)

4) Funtime golf is a miniature golf course to the left of Snorkel park. Each hole is made from PGA courses. Not advertised on ships because they won't pay the high fees cruise lines charge.

5) My son found out Discover wasn't accepted at some places. One lady said it wasn't accepted on the island at all but we don't know if that is fact.

Piano Bar was Melborne or something like that.. We didn't care for him after 3rd song they all sounded alike. It is just his style of playing..

He was horrible, walked out of the 88keys pre-show because his singing was so bad. Left and bought a piece of cake and waited until he was almost over to return.

What were the internet packages like? I need to use a tracking app for my food since I'm diabetic. thanks

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app

We offer three different types of plans that can be purchased for either a 24 hour period or for the entire length of the cruise at a discount - price for voyage plans vary by length of cruise:

Social ($5 USD per day) – Access the most popular websites and applications. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Does not include access to other websites or apps.

Value ($16 USD per day) – Surf all your favorite sites, including e-mail, news, sports, weather, banking and finance. Note: Does not support Skype calling or music streaming (such as Spotify).

Premium ($25 USD per day) – From e-mail to Skype, our Premium plan promises the fastest possible connection, at speeds up to 3 times faster than our Value Plan. Supports Skype video calling, where coverage allows.

They have an app called Carnival HUB which you can access the internet packages on the ship. (It also has the activity times for the entire cruise, you can see your account balance, and $5 chat feature)