Fill in the blank: I will never _______ again!

CineGraphic

Omg I did this on my first 2 cruises...and some were high heels! You would have thought I learned from the first cruise but nope...had to do it again before I realized a) I won’t ever use those, not even “just in case” and b) I can barely walk in heels on land, what made me think I could possibly do it while on a rolling ship?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought 14 pairs for a 7 day cruise. Never again!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Omg I did this on my first 2 cruises...and some were high heels! You would have thought I learned from the first cruise but nope...had to do it again before I realized a) I won’t ever use those, not even “just in case” and b) I can barely walk in heels on land, what made me think I could possibly do it while on a rolling ship?!?

For sure!!! Tried walking the steps on the Oasis in 5 inch heels - yeah no!!!

Answering why I won't get a massage in the ship spa: The price is double what I would pay at home, for a massage that is half as good. The gals in the ship spas only have "beauty school" level massage training. They are not as experienced or as trained as someone who gives massages for a living. So I get a massage at home before leaving on my cruise, to start my vacation off right! But that's just me. If you enjoy the ship spa massage, by all means go for it.

Answering why I won't get a massage in the ship spa: The price is double what I would pay at home, for a massage that is half as good. The gals in the ship spas only have "beauty school" level massage training. They are not as experienced or as trained as someone who gives massages for a living. So I get a massage at home before leaving on my cruise, to start my vacation off right! But that's just me. If you enjoy the ship spa massage, by all means go for it.

I had a couples massage, which was a beautiful experience. I got the better lady and I had one of the best massages ever, but my boyfriend didn't like his. I wonder if we can get a sample massage before we pay to check it out.

I had a massage on the Miracle a couple years ago by a woman named Irene. It was one of the best massages Ive ever had. In fact, it was so good that I went back for a second one that same trip! I guess it really depends on the person.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will never use Princess transfers again

I will never go to a port without each of us having a watch on. We almost missed the ship on St Maarten once because my husband’s watch slowed down. We were 20 minutes late getting back, but 10 minutes before sail away. Completely sober, by the way 😎

Will never travel on a Caribbean cruise which departs from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami the first two weeks of December and be surrounded by a boatload of crochety passengers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm intrigued- why were they crotchety? We love our off-holiday Caribbean cruises! Please do tell!!!:D:D

I will never bring my tux again. Loving Celebrity's "Evening Chic." :)

Me too! Even tho I'm not quite sure I know what they mean. From the look of our last cruise - our first with evening chic -it either means 'anything you like', or 'nobody else knows either'. 😃😃 Either way, we're happy!

Forget my seasick pills. The good folks on the desk give em out just a few at a time, and I git frustrated having to keep going back! I'm not sure I need them, by the way, but so phobic about getting sick I'm not willing to take the chance.

We always cruise this time of year for most of the reasons above. It may be an older crowd, but we've never had an excessive number of crotchety passengers.

I love to cruise the first two weeks of December. it's been great and great weather in the Caribbean too.

Why not? What was your experience?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I have to agree. I was happy with the mani- and pedicure that I splurged on for my 60th birthday, but I didn't expect the hard-sell on products, nor the beautician pointing at the 18% tip line and telling me that was all she got paid. Anyway, it was a good experience other than that, and I learned my lesson. $500 ....

Hmm... guess that means I'll be returning my new pair of heels and ordering sandals to wear on formal nights.... Should've known better.