Up to 30% off beverage package on sale

It just shows in my cruise planner today. 30% off for refreshment package ($18 pp/pd, total $148.68 including 18% tips for 7 days). 25% off for deluxe package ($41 pp/pd, totally $338.66 including tips for 7 days).

The special offer only 59 hours left from now.

Hi, I ordered the royal replenish package for my cruise. Refreshment is now a little less money than I paid for the replenish package prior to the package changes. I think they offer the same drinks and the refreshment is what I will get when I board in Nov since the royal replenish doesn't exist any more. Can someone please confirm this? Thanks!

Hi, I ordered the royal replenish package for my cruise. Refreshment is now a little less money than I paid for the replenish package prior to the package changes. I think they offer the same drinks and the refreshment is what I will get when I board in Nov since the royal replenish doesn't exist any more. Can someone please confirm this? Thanks!

Yes, the new Refreshment package is the same as the old Replenish package.

You can cancel your existing package and re-order the less expensive one.

I see it on my Cruise Planner also. What "non-alcoholic cocktails" are there to choose from if we buy the Refreshment Package (on Freedom OTS)? We don't drink alcohol and we have only ever done the Coke package...

You can order any of the alcoholic cocktails as "virgin", such as a Virgin Frozen Mojito.

What was "Refreshment" became "Classic Soda"

What was "Royal Replenish" became "Refreshment"

What was "Premium" and "Ultimate" became "Deluxe"

"Select" is no longer sold but valid, can be upgraded on board for $10 per day, plus 18% gratuity/service charge.

Edited by chandom

We are on Harmony in December. Cruise Planner still has the deluxe package at 20% off ($48 per person per day). Refreshment package now shows 30% off at $18 per day. We already had bought the Premium Package before they changed the packages at $47 per day. Wish the deluxe was cheaper now! But oh well! I am fine with my $47 per day price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was "Refreshment" became "Classic Soda"

What was "Royal Replenish" became "Refreshment"

What was "Premium" and "Ultimate" became "Deluxe"

"Select" is no longer sold but valid, can be upgraded on board for $10 per day, plus 18% gratuity/service charge.

Thank you - so if they "Royal Replenish" became "Refreshment" they should include the same drinks!

Thanks for the head's up! My cruise planner is still showing only 20% off, but the price went from $44/day to $41/day. Just saved $64 on my 9-day.

They are using some interesting overlay banner that lays on top of the 20% off and it says 25 but you are right it doesnt show up in every browser depending on your settings.

In order for anything to show up in your cruise planner do you have to have paid in full already? Sailing May-June 2017 FOS back to back Med cruises and still nothing in the cruise planner. Have only paid deposit so far?

In order for anything to show up in your cruise planner do you have to have paid in full already? Sailing May-June 2017 FOS back to back Med cruises and still nothing in the cruise planner. Have only paid deposit so far?

No, you don't have to be paid in full.

Various things (dining, excursions, etc.) will show up at different times.

You should be able to use Royal's Cruise Planner to cancel and rebook.

It wouldn't let me-said to contact customer support which I did do. Quick and Easy. Just saved $50!:D

I love cruisecritic! Thank you to the OP.

Edited by sml3

Yes, just go to Order History and you should see a Cancel button.

No cancel button. Had a blurb about calling customer support and gave the phone number. Not a big deal. Got it done.