Question- Aft Balcony Freedom Class

We have the wonderful corner aft cabin on deck 10 on our upcoming Indy cruise. We just learned that our friends joining us will have the cabin next door. Does anyone know whether or not the balcony dividers in these aft cabins can be opened/removed? I know sometimes the regular balconies can be opened/removed but cant find anything about the aft balconies for freedom class?

I have had the same cabin on Liberty and don't recall seeing anything, but really wasn't looking for it either...

Thanks in advance!

We have the wonderful corner aft cabin on deck 10 on our upcoming Indy cruise. We just learned that our friends joining us will have the cabin next door. Does anyone know whether or not the balcony dividers in these aft cabins can be opened/removed? I know sometimes the regular balconies can be opened/removed but cant find anything about the aft balconies for freedom class?

I have had the same cabin on Liberty and don't recall seeing anything, but really wasn't looking for it either...

Thanks in advance!

No, dividers on the aft cabins can not be opened.

Thanks in advance!

We have had luck in the past with slipping the room stu a tip. On many ships there is a certain tool they can use to open the door. Ask your room stu when you meet him.

The only tool that will open an aft balcony divider is a sledgehammer or a reciprocating saw.

My hubby has tools:D

Well that's what I figured but thought I would check with the "experts"... thanks again!

We sail in 40 days, last count was 24 people in 9 cabins...woohoo!:D

My hubby has tools:D

Well that's what I figured but thought I would check with the "experts"... thanks again!

We sail in 40 days, last count was 24 people in 9 cabins...woohoo!:D

Well thank you, a few on these threads are not experts.

Have a wonderful cruise :) Sounds like you are in for a great party.:D

Edited by Ocean Dancer