Booked on Anthem of Seas room 6290 - any pics , advise?? etc.

3 couples have booked and 40.00 more than inside could have cat DO. they put us in side by side rooms, our is 6290 which has larger balcony,

i see on Quantum there was a post about noise, but nothing about Anthem. anyone have pics or stay there , heard anything etc. Thank you..

3 couples have booked and 40.00 more than inside could have cat DO. they put us in side by side rooms, our is 6290 which has larger balcony,

i see on Quantum there was a post about noise, but nothing about Anthem. anyone have pics or stay there , heard anything etc. Thank you..

We sailed in 6294 and I did have issues with the noise as we were directly across the hall from a crew access, so there was frequent banging and what not. Also, there were loud flushing like noises from the pipes I'm guessing, which were worse if we left the bathroom door open at night. My boyfriend is a heavier sleeper than I and he didn't notice the noise as much as I did at night.

As far as pictures go, I do have some from our balcony. I looked at the deck plans and I think 6290 may have the davit in front of your balcony as well possibly? It's hard to tell but from the pictures I've attached you can see that looking to the right (2nd pic) it looks like 6292 would have the same view as we did with no davit.

Hope that helps! Overall, Anthem is an amazing ship and we booked her again! Enjoy your cruise! :D

845235762_ObstructedBalcony3.jpg.71a3d3b34de1f1a60c07fce32c901974.jpg

732727690_ObstructedBalcony4.jpg.d654227ffc9e2b85722dd406244b9976.jpg

1605381774_ObstructedBalcony5.jpg.a7b5182149557e40f149b908742f977b.jpg

FYI, cabin 6690, if that is what you meant by 690, is just above and aft of the smoking area on the starboard promenade deck 5 which is the glass covered area in the shot below. This was taken from the balcony of cabin 10706 and your current cabin balcony, if it's 6690, is where the 15 is on the top of the lifeboat as it is LB #15.

As you can see the smoking area roof top slopes up towards the center of the ship, is completely enclosed on its front and back sides and outside by glass and the inside portion of that enclosure is open on the top half thus smoke can vent into the promenade area just below and in front of the balcony for cabin 6690. Cigarette smoke may be a problem especially if there are lots of smokers using that area. :(

attachment.php?attachmentid=396016&d=1476292007

P1061050a.jpg.d5b7541d6cec0426218f87bd7836476e.jpg

Edited by robtulipe