Princess reps say don't book guarantee cabins

coconut cruiser

On 8/21/2019 at 3:10 PM, PoohUnderstands said:

June 26, 2021.  Note.  There are now two regular sized WS's open for booking.  If you love this itinerary and WS's , grab one now.  I was thinking of changing, but I think I will stick with the guarantee for the fun and excitement of doing it once.  Since there are WS's available, S7 guarantee as a choice is not.

Pooh

Just something to consider--I've been in a Grand WS twice. Once was an upsale and once I purchased it on purpose because I loved the location and it was a great price. Could it be possible that the people who choose these suites because they enjoy the extra space and amenities but cannot use a balcony for a variety of reasons so having an upgrade to a suite with a balcony would not be an option for them. Some choose them for their proximity to the atrium, bars and restaurant and yet need to be in wheelchairs and don't want to deal with long halls or frequency of elevators. You might want to consider the window cabins up on Lido deck L3-L8. They have floor to ceiling windows and only a short walk to all the activities on Lido deck. They do book early though. I think only the Grand has those cabins.