Empress of the Seas threads ??

We are booked on the Empress of the Seas and there seems to be a lack of information about this ship.

Should I *not* have booked this cruise?

How is the spa? The fitness room? Free sauna in the locker rooms? Separate or coed? Stabilizers on the ship? Drink prices? Good Beer selection?

Thanks !

We are booked on the Empress of the Seas and there seems to be a lack of information about this ship.

How is the spa? The fitness room? Free sauna in the locker rooms? Separate or coed? Stabilizers on the ship? Drink prices? Good Beer selection?

Thanks !

Spa customer service is so so, not as good as other ships.

Fitness room is just the second floor of Viking Crown Lounge and very small.

Free Sauna, no idea

stabilizers worked fine

Drink prices not bad

Good Beer selection nope

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Thanks !

Did you use the search function (box in the top right corner of the RC forum page)? There are actually LOTS of threads about the Empress of the Seas.

:)

I've seen quite a few threads about that ship. People either love it or they hate it. Depends on your expectations. It's not the most popular ship, it's old, it's smaller than their more popular ships, but if you aren't going for the mainstream cruise feel you probably will like it. I personally wouldn't pay actual real money for it, but a lot of people do like it and I've heard people say good things so I wouldn't take my opinion to heart (I've never been on her anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums