Christmas Decor on-board

JMKreno

John Heald listed the Christmas decoration schedules for the ships today. Looks like the Vista will be an early bird and done up on our day at St Maarten (Nov 12).

I have never been on a ship during the holiday seasons. What type of decorations can we expect? I saw a few pictres online, but nothing relatively recent. Any photos? How much does it change the look of the ship?

I do wonder if they'll do something different with the Vista Dreamscape?

Thanks!

John Heald listed the Christmas decoration schedules for the ships today. Looks like the Vista will be an early bird and done up on our day at St Maarten (Nov 12).

I have never been on a ship during the holiday seasons. What type of decorations can we expect? I saw a few pictres online, but nothing relatively recent. Any photos? How much does it change the look of the ship?

Thanks!

This December will be our first Christmas cruise and we will be on the Dream. I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful.

We sailed on the Carnival Paradise in December a few years back and it "snowed" several times in the atrium. My then three year old son was over the moon excited! I must say, it was pretty fabulous! The atrium itself was beautifully decorated with garland and decorations going around each level surrounding the atrium.

I will tell you up front it is of course somewhat subjective and personal I suppose.

We were on the Sunshine a couple years ago and it was decorated, but nothing picture worthy. There was a tall skinny Christmas tree in the atrium, and other smaller tress here and there. The railings in the atrium were covered with wreaths and garland. Really that was a bout it. I think on Christmas day, elegant dining, there were poinsettias on the staircase for photos. They did the snow in the atrium thing, and yes I am sure younger children would get a kick out of it.

Honestly the most interesting decorations were people's cabin doors. Some were very elaborate.

You will know it's Christmas for sure, but it is not Rockefeller Plaza.

We were on the Legend a few years ago in very early Dec. They were just starting to decorate the ship as we disembarked. The one thing I would like to have seen completed was a "gingerbread" village- we only got to see them starting to set it up in the atrium.

VISTA Saturday, November 12, 2016

FANTASY Monday, November 28, 2016

ECSTASY Friday, December 02, 2016

SENSATION Saturday, November 26, 2016

FASCINATION Sunday, November 20, 2016

IMAGINATION Sunday, November 27, 2016

INSPIRATION Friday, November 25, 2016

ELATION Thursday, December 01, 2016

PARADISE Thursday, December 01, 2016

TRIUMPH Saturday, November 26, 2016

VICTORY Friday, November 25, 2016

SPIRIT Friday, December 02, 2016

PRIDE Wednesday, November 23, 2016

LEGEND Saturday, November 26, 2016

MIRACLE Saturday, November 19, 2016

CONQUEST Sunday, November 20, 2016

GLORY Wednesday, November 16, 2016

VALOR Sunday, November 27, 2016

LIBERTY Saturday, December 17, 2016

FREEDOM Saturday, December 03, 2016

SPLENDOR Sunday, November 27, 2016

SUNSHINE Saturday, November 19, 2016

DREAM Sunday, November 27, 2016

MAGIC Sunday, November 20, 2016

BREEZE Sunday, December 04, 2016

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks!

It gives a big holiday feel.