LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

We did too. Absolutely fabulous meal. Maybe I will meet the elusive York Villain on this cruise

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Absolutely! We are usually at most trivia sessions (but not in the morning).

If you see a really good looking guy that looks just like Channing Tatum....that's not me.

This has to be one of the best entertaining threads I have followed in a long time and I cannot wait for more.

From no alcohol

To Bathroom habits

To bottled water (and a water comment to CB)

To "on Her"

And bananas and "grinders"

Guess I need more.

Thanks for the start of a great live thread.

But,

Waiting for more.

Safe travels.

Haha, great summary! Thanks for following along.

Good luck. I'd be right there with you if I was on board. If you see Skipsy working IFly, you might want to tell him you know us after you fly.:D

Oh yes. Skipsy said hello and remembers you well. He asked if I flowride as much as you do. I said the inventor of the flowrider doesn't flowride as much as Andrew.

Loving the thread Tim. You've got me laughing here [emoji6] [emoji4]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris. Looking forward to your Liberty review when we get back. Wait, what am I saying? I don't want to get back yet. It's only day 3!

Thanks for your live thread!

Would you be able to ask one of the restaurant managers what actually is the truth to the changes of dynamic dining or elimination of it beginning on 11/27. Many of us are disappointed that is will be ended and specifically booked this cruise for the unique menus, cuisines and roatating restaurant vanues.

Is it defintiely ending on this date? Any chance it stays? If it does end, what is the truth to the new manues. Same old as rest of the fleet or the "new" ones from Harmony (more of the same old) or will they be at at minimum keeping our favorites from the current dynamic dining venue menues to at least attempt to make this ship and dining experience somewhat different and special

Does anyone have or has anyone ever heard of a Squatty Potty? I've been the proud owner of a SP for a few months now and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Do a quick Google search if you have no idea what I am talking about. In a nut shell: it's a little stool that you put your feet on while you are trying to release the chocolate hostage or attempting to bust a grumpy.

It simulates the squatting position which is the natural position that you should be in when you are trying to stock the lake with brown trout or trying to take the Browns to the Super Bowl.

All of the fanny fudge, sewer sauce and hell's candy comes out without any straining or pushing needed. It really is amazing especially if you have ever had problems trying to ride the porcelain bus or burying some cable.

My only dilemma was what will I do without my Squatty Potty while I am on vacation? Well a quick scan of their website revealed that they make a travel version as well in case you are away from home but need to get rid of some excess toilet twinkies or poo poo platters.

The travel size version comes with it's own blow up pump and carrying case (as seen earlier in this thread).

Here's the potty pump:

82a2b02afc5510fc916ebe28d8d9efb3.jpg

And here she is fully inflated. Isn't she pretty??? I know, she looks a little bloated and unattractive since the baby.

67b8fc4e0942e0fa9f95ad47874acc29.jpg

as a major user of the squatty potty Yorkvillan. does this device help in not causing clogs of drains?

Oh yes. Skipsy said hello and remembers you well. He asked if I flowride as much as you do. I said the inventor of the flowrider doesn't flowride as much as Andrew.

That's awesome. Skipsy is an amazing IFlyer, Flowrider, and photographer. He is also one heck of a good guy. In February 2016 RC made him part of their brand new Social Media Ambassador Team. RC even used some of his photos in NYC subway ads and this June some of his photos and videos were run in Time Square by RC for media purposes. RC sent him to NY to be part of the media event and he was even in Time Square to see his videos run.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

Totally agree, the cat is talking to a lawyer as we speak, you will be served upon returning home!!!

And the similarities of North Star and Gigi... brilliant!!!

As for the squatty potty... I'll quote a song from my Allure cruise: "Move it, move it, move it!!!"

Now, can someone post a link to periscope for me (and the rest of us who don't have a cell phone -- WHAT?? -- to download the app on)

Now, can someone post a link to periscope for me (and the rest of us who don't have a cell phone -- WHAT?? -- to download the app on)

You can watch his previous scopes, but cannot comment without the app. periscope.tv/Yorkvillain

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CruiseLifeRick