Getaway 10/9 - Dailies and Review

ileys

Just back last Sunday from the Getaway. It was our first Norwegian Cruise, and we had a great time, despite our pre-cruise plans being scuttled by Hurricane Matthew. I will be back when I have a chance to discuss what we liked about the cruise, and where we thought improvement could be made.

In the meantime, you can DL the Dailies from the following links, as I could not get CC to upload because of the size.

Days 1-4:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B062-xqGeLwFNkFBU3p5WHhjUzQ/view?usp=sharing

Days 5-7 plus teen schedule:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B062-xqGeLwFWEZUR3p0Wnh1SXM/view?usp=sharing

Thank you so much for sharing the daily newsletters. I really enjoyed reading them. Did you happen to go to Cagney's as part of the meal package? I thought it was complimentary with the package, yet I read it is ala carte pricing. I'm a little confused.

Thanks for your review...we'll be on her in a few weeks:) We have the unlimited drink package...dil was wondering....how does this work...can you start ordering drinks as soon as you're aboard? Only our second NCL...and their first...

Thanks for your review...we'll be on her in a few weeks:) We have the unlimited drink package...dil was wondering....how does this work...can you start ordering drinks as soon as you're aboard? Only our second NCL...and their first...

What i have heard that when docked in Miami, drinks are free but we'll have to pay approx $2 per drink for taxes. ONce we're 3 miles out, drinks are free (or something like that)

Yes, you can order drinks as soon as you get on the ship! You DO have to pay tax on these purchases until you leave the port. It was not $2 a drink as stated by another guest. I believe it is like 6% (Florida sales tax).