Standard drinks package

Curlycat

Hi! I am going on a 2 night mini cruise on the eclipse in may and included in the price is a standard drinks package. I know there is a lot of info on the pros and cons of classic/premium but there doesn't seem to be much information about what you get with a standard? I have seen two people post two different menus (one had a decent amount of cocktails, the other one didn't!). Could anyone clarify what you get on this as I can't imagine a 6 dollar limit on drinks goes far, and also does anyone know how much it would be to upgrade from a standard package?! Thank you in advance

Hi! I am going on a 2 night mini cruise on the eclipse in may and included in the price is a standard drinks package. I know there is a lot of info on the pros and cons of classic/premium but there doesn't seem to be much information about what you get with a standard? I have seen two people post two different menus (one had a decent amount of cocktails, the other one didn't!). Could anyone clarify what you get on this as I can't imagine a 6 dollar limit on drinks goes far, and also does anyone know how much it would be to upgrade from a standard package?! Thank you in advance

0faefe608bb08475f95e580550ad7014.jpg

Hope the photo is clear enough. We went through the whole list even though we were classic. Golden Cadillac was sooooo good.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

Can you upgrade at any point of the cruise and only be charged from that point

Does everyone in the cabin have to upgrade as wife likes martinis and wine and we have read that to get a martini at martini bar you need premium package

thanks

I would think that, on a two night cruise, one would want to upgrade right away. One thing people forget it that, with the Classic package, should you exceed the drink limit allowance, you have to pay the full price with no credit offered for your package. With the Premium, you do get the credit. I like wine with dinner and don't like the wines offered with the Classic. Also, the bartenders will often write off the difference is you exceed the limit if you have the Premium package.

I would think that, on a two night cruise, one would want to upgrade right away. One thing people forget it that, with the Classic package, should you exceed the drink limit allowance, you have to pay the full price with no credit offered for your package. With the Premium, you do get the credit. I like wine with dinner and don't like the wines offered with the Classic. Also, the bartenders will often write off the difference is you exceed the limit if you have the Premium package.

Sorry should of mentioned that we are on a 7 day cruise thanks for the info on the drink allowance good to know

Can you upgrade at any point of the cruise and only be charged from that point

Does everyone in the cabin have to upgrade as wife likes martinis and wine and we have read that to get a martini at martini bar you need premium package

thanks

You can upgrade--I've heard people say within the first three days, and I've heard at any point, so I'm not sure...ask when you board. You both don't have to upgrade...each of you has your own account.

You can upgrade--I've heard people say within the first three days, and I've heard at any point, so I'm not sure...ask when you board. You both don't have to upgrade...each of you has your own account.

Thank you for that information greatly appreciated