Cleaning your cabin when boarding.

danielsumner

I guess those kids hanging out in, and pushing all the buttons, in the elevators does serve a useful function after all. It saves the rest of us from having to touch those buttons.

How about if we come onto the elevator barefoot and touch the buttons with our toes. Since we rarely put our toes into our mouth, that would minimize some virus or germ transmission. It might also minimize elevator crowding. LOL!!!!

DON

Edited by donaldsc

Yes there was a question in the opening post (actually 2 questions):

"Steward's love us, we are the easy ones to take care of, I cringe when we walk by some open doors, how do some people live like that, is that what their home life is like?"

Maybe you could decipher the previous post for all of us so we know what the question is that you are answering.

Hey,,, :) It's a new year. Why not start off on a pleasant note?

If you cannot understand what I have written, easy, ask me. Which part required youmake the abo ve postt? If you can't read this, ask me. I'll re-type it the best I am able.

Edited by sail7seas

Yes there was a question in the opening post (actually 2 questions):

"Steward's love us, we are the easy ones to take care of, I cringe when we walk by some open doors, how do some people live like that, is that what their home life is like?"

Maybe you could decipher the previous post for all of us so we know what the question is that you are answering.

Hery,,, :) It's a new year. Why not start off on a pleasant note?

If you cannot understand what I have written, easy, ask me. Which part required youmake the abo ve postt? If you can't read this, ask me. I'll re-type it the best I am able.

Some of us took them as being rhetorical, how would one answer such a flkimsy sort of question? Go for ir please as you seem to think them serious queestions.. :)

Hery,,, :) It's a new year. Why not start off on a pleasant note?

The part in red.

Edited by Ocean Boy