Lap Swimmers & NCL Pools?

dtfoxtail

Anyone out there a lap swimmer? Does NCL set aside any time for lap swimmers? Or in your experience is there a good time to swim laps? Or is there a pool even big enough to do laps?

Sorry if someone has already asked these questions. I did ty to search and couldn't find anything and it's been a while since my last NCL cruise.

Thanks so much for any information you can give me. Happy cruising. 🏊🏻*♀️🚢

Yes, pretty sure I have seen lap swim time designated in the dailies (think it's pretty early though, like 7am-ish. If you love lap swimming it may work for you. It doesn't for me... pools r very small so will take many many many laps to get any real swimming in and I'm just as happy w the elliptical.

Anyone out there a lap swimmer? Does NCL set aside any time for lap swimmers? Or in your experience is there a good time to swim laps? Or is there a pool even big enough to do laps?

Sorry if someone has already asked these questions. I did ty to search and couldn't find anything and it's been a while since my last NCL cruise.

Thanks so much for any information you can give me. Happy cruising. *♀️

Unfortunately you will not be swimming any meaningful laps on NCL. The pools are maybe 10 yards long, and are always crowded. You would be spending all of your time doing turns. Even the pools in the spas are too small, and too warm to swim laps.

No time is reserved for lap swimming.

If you want to swim for exercise plan on doing it in the ocean when you are in port.

Edited by zqvol