Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Thank you for doing this. We're on her second 7-Day US Sailing so I'll be reading your report carefully!

I'm not the OP but I can help you.

A few questions if you happen to notice...

- For people that booked the Boardwalk or Central Park Balconies, how do they get their new perks?

BOARDWALK BALCONY- Your seapass will have the soda package marked (very small "SP" under your name), You'll find a Sheet with the "Eat, Drink, Play" tittle, this will give you the instructions how to redeem your perks, for Johnny Rockets just take the paper and give it to your server, for the Rock Climbing Wall make an appointment for the day and time that is convenience for you.

- FOR CENTRAL PARK BALCONY: You'll find the wine in your stateroom, for Jamie's you'll need to make reservation (for two only) also if you check your account you'll see a $30 credit that will be use for your lunch and it is "Non Refundable".

- Does the Diamond Plus coupon sheet include BOGO on Specialty Dining the first two nights?

-- Yes, make sure to make your reservations as soon as you can.

- Jamie's Italian open for lunch on Embarkation Day, Sea Days or all days?

- Jamie's is not open on embarkation day for lunch, also not open for port days, but yes for sea days.

Enjoy your cruise.

I absolutely LOVE your Live Reviews, and of Course Your Periscopes!!!! Love the Title!!!!! I am following along, as always.

Thank You very much for Taking the Time to Share your Cruise with all of us!!! You Do a Phenomenal Job!!! I am excited for you to meet your Fellow Cruiser, and Periscoper, Lenny and his Wife Valerie!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

- Jamie's is not open on embarkation day for lunch, also not open for port days, but yes for sea days.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you Sanra. Was that the case on the Europe cruises? Sometimes things change for the US Market so that's why I'm curious. Oasis and Allure have always had Giovanni's open on Embarkation day so I was hoping for Jamie's as well.

Thank you Sanra. Was that the case on the Europe cruises? Sometimes things change for the US Market so that's why I'm curious. Oasis and Allure have always had Giovanni's open on Embarkation day so I was hoping for Jamie's as well.

I will check when I am on the ship for you regarding this item.

Hi Andrew,

I will be following your review closely as we are on Harmony with you guys in March :). I'm not sure if you are going to Coastal Kitchen but is there any way you could find out how many menus are available for a 7 day sailing and take pics if possible?

Thank you,

Donna

Andrew,

Enjoyed your 'scopes from the Allure cruise .... including the ones at home with the hot air balloon(s). Looking forward to following along on the Harmony.

mac_tlc

That was crazy with the hot air balloons. They didn't make and landings on our farms this year but in the past we have. It is a rather cool experience to watch.

Hi Andrew,

I will be following your review closely as we are on Harmony with you guys in March :). I'm not sure if you are going to Coastal Kitchen but is there any way you could find out how many menus are available for a 7 day sailing and take pics if possible?

Thank you,

Donna

Hello Donna. We have a dinner booked this cruise at Costal Kitchen so I will see what I can find out about menus, more specifically in photo form.

Hello Donna. We have a dinner booked this cruise at Costal Kitchen so I will see what I can find out about menus, more specifically in photo form.

Let us know how it compares to the Oasis/Allure as well. I think it's bigger and a better layout.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Looking forward to reading about your experiences and opinions. Thank You for taking us with you in this first 7 nights sailing. Following along.

Hi, we were on the first USA sailing (3 night Nov 5-8) we had 3 Central park Balcony rooms and 2 Boardwalk Balcony rooms (Friends and family) and ask about the 7 nights sailing since we are booked for December 2016, and summer 2017 at Neighborhood and Ocean view Balconies, spoke to hotel and beverage managers and they both provided all the information. But the OP will give us better information. You'll find in the first day compass that Jamie's is open for lunch on embarkation day but they said it was a mistake and won't be open in any sailings for lunch on embarkation day, but this was the firs sailing from Port Everglades so I won't be surprise if things change a bit or a lot.

Edited by Sanra

Yea! Another Andrew review and scopes! Always enjoy the humor and I can already see we are in for a lot of fun!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Thank Lisa, too, for sharing your couples cruise with everyone.

We booked our HOS cruise in May 2016 while we were on Allure for April 2018 but will need to move it to May 2018 when those dates come out. We are those crazy people too!

Safe travels! Looking forward to the review and scopes!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by rkkunk

Following we sail 12/3, in CLS 1702. Looking forward rd to your review. Thanks for doing this!

We are also boarding on 12/3 and have been waiting for Andrews review since he announced this sailing. So excited that it's finally here! I'm sure he will out do himself on this one. Lisa also helps add humor to his reviews. Love it and looking forward to every word.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk