Nice beach

Bell2805

We will be in St. Lucia Sunday May 6th will plan to check out your location and rent a few chairs. We have been to St. Lucia around 10 times but this will be our first time at Vigie beach

Gopher, Did you enjoy it? It is something we are considering for our October cruise and I would love to hear your thoughts. We are a large group (12 to 14) so I plan on arranging for group transportation rather than struggle with cabs/vans at the port.

What is the route from the cruiseport to walk to Vigie Beach? Is it a safe walk?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

It's a safe easy flat walk.

If at Pointe Seraphine, head out of cruise port following access road. When you get to the main highway (next to gad station) hang a left, walk towards airport. When you get to the airport, turn right, follow sidewalk to roundabout. Turn left around end if airport, follow it around, left again down road and walk on down - past graveyard, etc till you reach the Boardwalk area (across from entrance to airport). Usually around 20-30 minutes, give or take .

From LA Place Caranage, exit two story shopoing area, hang a left, walk along road and follow the and if the bay, veering to your left. When you get to where the road splits (4 way traffic light, but the light doesn't work), keep to the left, following the bay. One side Bay, one side Castries Craft market. Follow the road along the bay till you get to gas station as listed above... And follow above directions. At least 30 minutes from LA Place Caranage..

It's virtually impossible to get lost - the airport is a major landmark . Lol..