How many cabins still available?

I thought at one point I saw reference to a site where you can tell how many rooms are still available for a given cruise?? I don't think checking the RC website necessarily shows a complete picture. We seem to have picked a very unpopular cruise because prices have dropped quite low. The reason I don't think the website tells the full story is b/c when I called to inquire about moving to a JS, the agent said they had 28 open, yet only 16 are showing up on the website. I'm just curious how "light" our cruise will be. TIA

The RC UK website shows more staterooms available than the US site:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk

Where on this site do you go to check room availability? Or do you simply have to start booking process to see? I booked 2 rooms for a family if 5. Interior with 2 people and balcony directly across the hall for 3. To save over 600 bucks I should of booked a 2 person balcony and a 3 person interior(we have a 3 yr old, 2 teenagers and 2 adults). However, I understand some balconies are not for 2 people(I was told by RCI and I don't know why) and some interiors can't handle 3 (that makes more sense). Besides that criteria we need room no more than 1-3 doors away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums