Costa drinks package confusion

Big Chik

Hi have always had the package that includes cocktails, however my husband dosent drink much other than beer and soft drinks. Was thinking it might be cheaper to stick to a lower level package that we have included with the premium room. If for example I want a cocktail do you pay the full price of the cocktail or just the difference between the top limit of your package and the cost of the drink?

We have been on many cruises but never Costa before, we are doing the Costa cruise for its Itinerary not the ship. Is there free soft drinks on tap in the buffet area plus tea and coffee, or do you have to buy all drinks. I am not a drinker but hubby is so dont really want to have to buy 2 drinks packages. Thankyou for any replies.

Everybody in the same cabin must buy the package, no sharing. Different packages are included with different cabin grades. Since it appears you don't have a package already, you must be in the cheapest cabins. Nothing is included. There are a large number of packages available either on board or in advance on the mycosta site.

Everybody in the same cabin must buy the package, no sharing. Different packages are included with different cabin grades. Since it appears you don't have a package already, you must be in the cheapest cabins. Nothing is included. There are a large number of packages available either on board or in advance on the mycosta site.
Thankyou for your reply, yes I have seen the packages and they are not worth the money in our case due to their only being one drinker my question is do they have juice or water on tap in the buffet area has on other cruises.

There's coffee, tea and water lunchtime. Juices in the morning. Tea water and coffee at tea time which is between four and five pm. Not sure about evenings. No free soft drinks. Bazbov has just done all the prices. Will give you an idea. Hope that helps.

Riana

Sent from my SM-G965F using Forums mobile app