Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

I cannot believe a tiffany will be on board!  Like new Royal ships with high end stores! This might be an expensive cruise!

A Tiffany store was on opened on our cruise on Reflection in March. It was nice to have OBC. 😉

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Lloyd, you have made my day (and my week!)! Gorgeous pictures - I am just loving the lights. I can see why the corporate person told me to look up everywhere you go on the Edge. I'm worried that I will all be tripping on things as I have our eyes on the ceilings. 🙃

They have obviously spared no expense with all of the lighting, even the changing colors of the MC. I wonder if they will have a different color every day?

image.png.20079c9ad78ef524b7cc1a668e080cf5.png

This should go in one of the anti-suite threads:   If you are in one of the top suites, you get to choose the color when you board the MC for a dining event...  :classic_laugh:

9 hours ago, Mcampo said:

Hi Everyone! Wow, I have really missed this Thread, You All and Cruise Critic in general! It is so nice to be back. Thank you, so much Lloyd for the amazing new photographs. The ship is coming together  beautifully. I am really surprised to see a CARTIER onboard. Tiffany & CO, not so much but Cartier is next level! Now if only there was a Louis Vuitton and Sephora, onboard....???!!! That would be my ideal Heaven and my DH's worst nightmare. He is already worried about how much more expensive this cruise may have gotten given the presence of Cartier, especially after a few adult beverages! 

14 hours ago, vtcruising said:

I still can't find it - could you post a link please? I want to see what I missed. :classic_smile:

v - it appears that all 'non-FloatAway' standard posts are now deleted....

bon voyage

11 hours ago, beachbunny6 said:

Lloyd555 -

Once again, thank you SO MUCH for those new photos!  Love seeing all the new beautiful furnishings!

I am afraid, however, that there will be many nose prints on the display windows of Tiffany's and Cartier's, because that is as close as I can dare to get to those stores with their beautiful wares, and the astronomical prices that go with them!  

Our Edge is absolutely a high-end Lady, for sure!  

vt -

So good to see you back!  I bet you are having a great time seeing all the new pictures and dreaming of your three cruises starting next month!  I am SOOOO jealous!

I have been checking the Port Everglades site, and they have changed the dates/assignments for the new Terminal 25.  Originally, Infinity was going to be there 10/24, 10/28, 11/1, 11/5, but now the first assignment showing is 11/10 and 11/15 for Infinity and 11/16 for Reflection.  I wonder if they are holding it open after that for Edge's arrival.  I still can't help wanting to drive over for her arrival.  Could happen.  :classic_wink:

b - not to fret, there may be last day/night sales in your favourite stores, maybe enough where you or I can purchase something to gloat about once land side... LOL

Maybe a box and ribbon to use at Christmas or for a birthday gift?

bon voyage

11 hours ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Sorry guys for asking here but, where in the new look is your list of Subscribed Threads?  I see Notification with recent updates from Threads I have subscribed but that's it. Thanks 

You can find the threads you follow (subscribed threads) by clicking on your CC name in the upper right corner, next to the notification bell icon (I’m on an iPad, which must be in horizontal orientation for me to see my screen name & the notification bell). Select “Manage Followed Content”, and you’ll see the threads you follow, including roll calls. There may be a different way, but this is the only one I’ve found. Hope this helps😊

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

Would love LV on Board!  But what about Prada, Gucci, Jimmy Choo and Feragamo to name a few-  I can pass on Sephora as the ships do currently have a makeup store!  Sounds like a true upscale mall experience coming!  

All  those shops are beyond  our  current budget or desires. Some trinkets  that come in the little Blue Boxes are affordable,  but I have enough of  those and don't need more....

I  assume there will be moderate price shopping spots as well.. We plan on getting some EDGE logo items and liquor with our Royal Points OBC. And we'll see what else they tempt us with.

7 minutes ago, Mcampo said:

Just Found these on Instagram. Appears to be a regular balcony cabin. Gives you an idea of what the view will be like and cabin. 

74B81E7E-1B51-43A8-91F8-8D97B51A4C38.png

BC068811-8087-4BFD-8B25-BB60E7B747B5.png

I will miss the "make-up" mirror and desk.  Really found it useful.  Perhaps they have it and you can see it in another cabin view. 

20 minutes ago, Mcampo said:

Just Found these on Instagram. Appears to be a regular balcony cabin. Gives you an idea of what the view will be like and cabin. 

74B81E7E-1B51-43A8-91F8-8D97B51A4C38.png

BC068811-8087-4BFD-8B25-BB60E7B747B5.png

Thanks, Mcampo! Those are the deluxe oceanview with veranda. I've wondered what they looked like (we had one booked initially for the United Way cruise, but then upgraded). I was worried they would be dark, but they look great!

Here are some of the aft ones from the outside.

image.png.f040b8b9bbe51124f4a1da530e99e86b.png

Edited by vtcruising

33 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks, Mcampo! Those are the deluxe oceanview with veranda. I've wondered what they looked like (we had one booked initially for the United Way cruise, but then upgraded). I was worried they would be dark, but they look great!

Here are some of the aft ones from the outside.

image.png.f040b8b9bbe51124f4a1da530e99e86b.png

Many thanks, we still have one booked on the United Way cruise, hopefully forward!

Mark

2 hours ago, Silkroad said:

You can find the threads you follow (subscribed threads) by clicking on your CC name in the upper right corner, next to the notification bell icon (I’m on an iPad, which must be in horizontal orientation for me to see my screen name & the notification bell). Select “Manage Followed Content”, and you’ll see the threads you follow, including roll calls. There may be a different way, but this is the only one I’ve found. Hope this helps😊

I'm hoping they bring back "Subscribed Threads" too.

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

I will miss the "make-up" mirror and desk.  Really found it useful.  Perhaps they have it and you can see it in another cabin view. 

I believe it is there, but not pulled out from the cabinet.  It uses the full length mirror.  Pretty clever, actually. However, I agree that for those who leave hair and makeup items out all the time, it would be impossible to push it back under the cabinet to make more room for walking.  Perhaps a good place to make use of one of those smaller foldable storage bins for making it easier to relocate personal supplies off the desk, in case you don't want to use the adjacent drawer.  Just a thought.