Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

I found that site by going through google images, but you have to navigate around.

I posted two photos on my fb page, Jesus Cardonne

Are they public? Cant see them.

This isn't a joke, is it? [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by Lloyd555

Posting forward this awesome photo of the top deck block (better view than what yesterday's photo offered) and the aft end of Edge.

a51c6b17c4a413f6793004cd1fecee18.jpg

A reminder of the Eden layout.

7c3892b83aaf7487320d98c707885393.jpg

4a1ad94af572655d4a34fd32aa78009c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks glad you found it, it's not a joke but a pain to navigate. I am not a fb user. Sometimes you cannot post some of the photos because they may be copyrighted or block for posting.

I am just excited and it's fun to see one these monster put together. I just did not know that was going to be on the 3rd sailing and over New Years.

Getty123 thanks for the google website called Celebrity Edge Construction it is awesome. The site is mixed with other cruIse ships under construction and some pictures of some other Celebrity Cruise Ships.

We don't use fb and are not familiar with the google website. Hoping this thread will continue with the fantastic photos and info about progress of construction!

If the other photos can be brought in here, that'd be appreciated.!

Thanks so much Lloyd! She is starting to look like a real ship! Can't wait to experience her in January, 2019:cool:es

I just wish that Celebrity would release the rest of the ship design. This is just getting ridiculous waiting. It is also turning off quite a few who booked her and cancelled. We are not interested in Eden but will definitely check it out. The only other thing I do not like is the separation of classes going on with many of the cruise lines. But, that is just my opinion and we have almost decided that after our 2 cruises in 2019 we are contemplating taking a break from cruises.

So again, great job and we eagerly anticipate your next pictures.:D

Pat C

Happy Monday Lloyd.

Thanks for the photo updates. We have seen a lot of construction updates over the last few years (many of which you shared), but for this one, seeing the bow and how different it is from all past builds is interesting in itself. Thanks again for sharing.

Great pictures. We are getting the best information from you and not Celebrity. They are slow on the uptake this time around.

Love those Infinite cabins. We have one booked for 1/13/19 and can't wait to try the newest experiment. You are our go-to person from now on for all things Edge.:D:ship:

Pat C