Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Cool chair, but we'll need to be careful when we sit down! :classic_wink:

Love the marble and the shape of the desk - very classy!

Interesting that where those 2 narrow glowing windows are there is white space on the deck plan. Is it the elusive T Pool? :classic_wink:

image.png.d600aed37cb554f1a4a5355e9781b97a.png

Edited by vtcruising

4 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Interesting that where those 2 narrow glowing windows are there is white space on the deck plan. Is it the elusive T Pool?

You got that right!

7 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Too funny:classic_smile:. But you will be sitting on a Gold Chair :classic_smile:

In all seriousness, the art and workmanship is really top notch.

Lloyd - Thanks for the photos. 

3 hours ago, Mcampo said:

I still would really like to see a photo of a Sky Suite! I hope I don't have to wait until Marilyn gets into her's on the 11/27 United Way Cruise. Marilyn, did you get your cabin assignment yet for the pre preview cruise? ( Hoping you get a SS, so I can see if the bed faces the balcony already!!!) 

Yes it would be nice to see what the final product looks like. Hopefully soon we will all find out. I'm sure you will be happy that you changed your cabin from the original with the pole :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Mcampo said:

I still would really like to see a photo of a Sky Suite! I hope I don't have to wait until Marilyn gets into her's on the 11/27 United Way Cruise. Marilyn, did you get your cabin assignment yet for the pre preview cruise? ( Hoping you get a SS, so I can see if the bed faces the balcony already!!!) 

Did you see this sky suite photo? The bed will face the ocean in this sky suite (with the window/mirror so that you can look at the ocean while you brush your teeth). Can't say they all will be set up like this, but there's hope.

image.thumb.png.7f07f576cb8e9df63438d586cc5fdd7f.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sandy1975 said:

The Martini Bar (along with former Molecular Bar and now World Class Bar) is one of my fave places (#1 is Bacio!) but I am not sure I will like it much anymore because based on the pics and videos, it looks like it could get super crowded and it looks smaller too. Current Martini Bar gets crowded but this looked like the nights when they hold Silent Disco. 

Currently, some events happen in the Plaza area but you can escape to the Martini Bar, now on Edge it is all combined! 

Please report back on how busy it gets!

We'll be seeking more mellow locales...lots of choices,..hope some less electric!

1 minute ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Lloyd - Wow! Those photos are so cool. Where has TASL been. Thank you to him also. 

Tough as Leather & Minions. Still around since the Quantum of the Seas build at Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany.

Just like old times.🍻

4 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Tough as Leather & Minions. Still around since the Quantum of the Seas build at Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany.

Just like old times.🍻

Definitely like old times. That was a lot of fun. My regards to TASL and the Minions :classic_smile: 

Hope you don't mind as I thought you might be busy with Edge, but I started the APEX Blocks thread on your behalf. 

2 hours ago, Sandy1975 said:

The Martini Bar (along with former Molecular Bar and now World Class Bar) is one of my fave places (#1 is Bacio!) but I am not sure I will like it much anymore because based on the pics and videos, it looks like it could get super crowded and it looks smaller too. Current Martini Bar gets crowded but this looked like the nights when they hold Silent Disco. 

Currently, some events happen in the Plaza area but you can escape to the Martini Bar, now on Edge it is all combined! 

Please report back on how busy it gets!

I don't think we'll be spending much time at the Martini Bar on Edge compared to the other ships. Normally we like to visit before heading one deck down to Luminae for dinner. Now Martini Bar and Luminae are far apart from each other separated by multiple decks. Hopefully the Retreat Lounge has a lively atmosphere and good drinks as I guess we'll be going there for our pre-dinner drinks. I just really love those specialty martinis. Maybe they'll be able to make them in the Retreat Lounge too.