Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

37 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Definitely like old times. That was a lot of fun. My regards to TASL and the Minions :classic_smile: 

Hope you don't mind as I thought you might be busy with Edge, but I started the APEX Blocks thread on your behalf. 

Great to hear!

It's getting to the point that all I see is ships, ships, and more ships.

As a matter of fact, I'm even ...

counting ships.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sandy1975 said:

OMG, Picture overload!!! I love it! Question, can we just grab drinks on the Magic Carpet and Eden? We do that sometimes on Sushi on 5 because we like the drinks so I was wondering if that would be possible. 

It should be fine in the Eden Bar, as there are outside Eden seating on the port and starboard decks to wander out onto (that continue down along the ship). The MC will be parked as a bar/music venue next to the pool on 14 for a few hrs in the afternoon (at least that is on some days on my X App Daily Agenda) so should be able to grab and go there. I'm not sure about when it is the Raw on 5 extension - not sure if the bar will be near the entrance so you can easily get a drink or if it is inside and maybe awkward to enter for a drink. If the Club bar isn't open, there are a few options down the stairs on 4. :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

Finally, Blu and Luminae pictures:

Portovénéré Dom  32.jpg

Portovénéré Dom  25.jpg

Agree VT! Have been eagerly waiting to see these areas! Stunning photos. Thanks to Lloyd and company! Great full pics of Eden and the Sunset bar also!

11 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

It should be fine in the Eden Bar, as there are outside Eden seating on the port and starboard decks to wander out onto (that continue down along the ship). The MC will be parked as a bar/music venue next to the pool on 14 for a few hrs in the afternoon (at least that is on some days on my X App Daily Agenda) so should be able to grab and go there. I'm not sure about when it is the Raw on 5 extension - not sure if the bar will be near the entrance so you can easily get a drink or if it is inside and maybe awkward to enter for a drink. If the Club bar isn't open, there are a few options down the stairs on 4. :classic_smile:

Thanks, and yes it felt awkward the first time we did this on Sushi on 5 but we went during non-busy hours and the host was happy to have us. We just sat in one of the tables. We will see what we can do when we go on 3/24. It is so far away!!!!

10 minutes ago, Sandy1975 said:

Thanks, and yes it felt awkward the first time we did this on Sushi on 5 but we went during non-busy hours and the host was happy to have us. We just sat in one of the tables. We will see what we can do when we go on 3/24. It is so far away!!!!

Wish we had thought of just stopping at Sushi on 5 for a drink. We ate lunch there almost every day on the last cruise and became fans of these - Asian Pear Smash:

image.png.78f83a28761bde4d6a23a1851e33d911.png

5 hours ago, Sandy1975 said:

The Martini Bar (along with former Molecular Bar and now World Class Bar) is one of my fave places (#1 is Bacio!) but I am not sure I will like it much anymore because based on the pics and videos, it looks like it could get super crowded and it looks smaller too.

The current Martini Bar tends to be a crowded area. Where it is on EDGE gives people plenty of room to get their drinks and disburse.

Thanks Lloyd555 for the latest photos  and please tell Tough to Leather thanks for all those awesome photos shots. They are all amazing.

That port side and starboard  sides  of The Edge looks like a future luxury cruise liner. Now  I understand why it is called The Edge. Because it is the future, the cutting edge of new cruise ships design.  The Celebrity Edge is only the beginning of things to come in the Celebrity Cruise Line.

Now will terminal 25 be ready to accept the awesome, the amazing,  The Edge?

Edited by cruise47

6 hours ago, vtcruising said:

On another note, does anyone know what time the Edge leaves Saint Nazaire next Tuesday? I have the day off and am trying to plan my day. I know they are 5 hrs ahead of us on the east coast (6 starting Sun AM) - any ideas when she will depart? :classic_smile:

I'll ask Valentina and Alf. One of them must surely know or can find out. I know they are keen to get sailing. Alf has now been on board for 6 weeks!

Peter  

7 hours ago, vtcruising said:

On another note, does anyone know what time the Edge leaves Saint Nazaire next Tuesday? I have the day off and am trying to plan my day. I know they are 5 hrs ahead of us on the east coast (6 starting Sun AM) - any ideas when she will depart? :classic_smile:

Interesting info this morning on that topic from Saint-Nazaire Tourisme

Changement de date  
D’après nos informations, le paquebot #CelebrityEdge quittera #SaintNazaire ce dimanche 4 novembre vers 15h et non mardi 6 comme initialement annoncé. Attention, selon les conditions, les horaires peuvent changer au dernier moment.

Translates as:
change of date  
According to our information, the liner will #CelebrityEdge leave #SaintNazaire this Sunday 4 November around 3pm and not Tuesday 6 as originally announced. Attention, depending on the conditions, the hours can change at the last moment.

10 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

Tough as Leather & Minions. Still around since the Quantum of the Seas build at Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany.

Just like old times.🍻

Thanks for the great photos!!!

Can't wait for the APEX pics from you and your crew!

EDGE will keep us in awe for quite awhile...The aft spaces, EDEN .Rooftop and Sunset Bar look great...as well as the Spa and gym forward..and everything in between..

Edited by hcat