Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

VT my cabin is just to the right of the one you marked... I did consider moving again to that cabin.... but I kinda like the idea of the bed by the bath since it creates a nice large area with the sofa and veranda. Anyway... it has been fun.... I figured out location comparing deck 6 and the jut out on deck 7... those cabins extend over some of the cabins on deck 6.

VT one more thing... look at the two deck 11 cabins next to the bridge. These are not on the deck plan either. At least I don't think so.

I think you figured it out - they are part of the bridge (if you look at the deck plan, that area is white and part of the bridge area). They are probably officers' quarters? The windows look different than the IV windows - maybe they are oceanview cabins?

VT my cabin is just to the right of the one you marked... I did consider moving again to that cabin.... but I kinda like the idea of the bed by the bath since it creates a nice large area with the sofa and veranda. Anyway... it has been fun.... I figured out location comparing deck 6 and the jut out on deck 7... those cabins extend over some of the cabins on deck 6.

Good choice - I think you will enjoy the bed near the bath with an IV cabin. :D

Nice shots! I must say she does look a little "butt ugly" directly from the back, but I'm getting used to it. It will be beautiful from the inside looking out and that's what we'll be doing most of the time! :D From the sides, she is really looking lovely and sleek.

A couple of things from this great shot:

1) kearney, I think this is your cabin (the one I marked) or it is one cabin to the left, when looking at the accessible cabins above and where the elevator is in relation to your cabin and those cabins. You did well to get away from the lifeboats! :D

2) I marked one of the "frosted" IV's - this must be what it looks like when you electronically shut the shades?

3) Also this picture shows the accessible cabin narrow window beside the normal-sized IV windows that kearney noticed in each of those cabins (on 8 and 9), there because the cabin is wider. I still can't tell if they open or not.

enhance

bstrong and slugger, here are your cabins, I believe. It looks like you will have nice views :D

enhance

That is so awesome!!!! Getting more excited about it now! Thank you!!!:D

You guys are amazing! When you get photos of the Magic Carpet could you point out AQ1 10198.... thanks.

If you look at the MC... your cabin is 8 away from the MC... just next to the next section that juts out. So if you count up from deck 6.. the first row of cabins or count down from deck 12 the top row.... look 8 cabins to the left of the MC. I am also attaching link to page with deck plans

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180718/c6344ad51f81ddc28dcb63e054e1f420.jpg

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-edge

Please show me my cabin 10159

Hi Getty:

It is in the thread above - post #30. Here it is here - your name is at the bottom (a little forward of center) with the arrow pointing up to the 10th deck. Please let me know if you can't see it. :D

enhance

Hi Getty:

It is in the thread above - post #30. Here it is here - your name is at the bottom (a little forward of center) with the arrow pointing up to the 10th deck. Please let me know if you can't see it. :D

enhance

That picture is starting to look like a football playbook - lol!

Could you also please show me where my cabin is.

I am yet to book. 🤪[emoji12]

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

Some awesome pics have been published lately as Edge nears completion. She’s looking great, and excited to hopefully start seeing some 'near completion' interior shots.

Thanks Lloyd555 and other contributors!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Getty:

enhance

Thanks l really appreciate it.

Could you also please show me where my cabin is.

I am yet to book. 🤪[emoji12]

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

Some awesome pics have been published lately as Edge nears completion. She’s looking great, and excited to hopefully start seeing some 'near completion' interior shots.

Thanks Lloyd555 and other contributors!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I found your stateroom ;)

enhance