NCl and "paint nite"

Dayana

How do you bring your painting home? It's not going to fit in my suitcase!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've done several paint outings - many were 16x20, but a few of them let you pick the size. My guess is it's going to be an 8x10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done several paint outings - many were 16x20, but a few of them let you pick the size. My guess is it's going to be an 8x10.

I take back what I just said lol. I looked up the corporate "canvas by u" site and they have photos posted from both ncl and celebrity and it looks like the traditional 16x20 size. I travel with just a carryon so this will matter to me.

It was offered several times on my Epic cruise I just got off of. I think it was every sea day and 10:30am. The cost was $35 per person and you have to sign up EARLY (it might have even been the night before) if you want to get a seat. I never did get in for our cruise and was disappointed. I wish they'd add more space or times. They could make a killing off this.

It was offered several times on my Epic cruise I just got off of. I think it was every sea day and 10:30am. The cost was $35 per person and you have to sign up EARLY (it might have even been the night before) if you want to get a seat. I never did get in for our cruise and was disappointed. I wish they'd add more space or times. They could make a killing off this.

Do they tell you where and how to sign up?

I'm planing on making this the one activity that my entire group participates in while on board. So I'm hoping to get as much info prior to the sailing so can book it. I'm planing on making this my gift to the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums