Surprise for Parents 50th Anniversary

Kudos2Fly

My parents are doing there 50th Anniversary on Sunshine May 15th out of Charleston. I remember for the 40th I set up a "surprise" for them in their room. But I don't remember how I did it. I may have gotten their res number some how and did the set up that way for some "anniversary" party stuff in their room.

But if I don't have that information (reservation number), can I call Carnival and just use their names to set up any "special" things for them that way? We of course will not be traveling with them.

My parents are doing there 50th Anniversary on Sunshine May 15th out of Charleston. I remember for the 40th I set up a "surprise" for them in their room. But I don't remember how I did it. I may have gotten their res number some how and did the set up that way for some "anniversary" party stuff in their room.

But if I don't have that information (reservation number), can I call Carnival and just use their names to set up any "special" things for them that way? We of course will not be traveling with them.

It would be difficult to get their information from carnival because they will likely need the 4 digit pin if you don't have the reservation number. Other information you likely have that they will want are full name and age.

Try to get their booking number and you can set something up from the carnival's website. Go to in room decorations and choose. They have anniversary options.

You don't need their booking number or room number. I recently bought gifts for family cruising from the carnival fun shop website. I believe it asked for names of cruiser, ship name, and sail date. This cruise was just last week. All items were delivered as requested without a hitch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

• 3 months later...

Hi,

My parents are celebrating their 26th wedding anniversary in the coming month. Last year, we couldn’t celebrate the day, as my grandma passed away in the same month.

Actually, last year we had a great plan for celebrating the silver jubilee. But everything got canceled. So, this year we are planning to have a grand celebration. My confusion is that what will I gift them on that day?

I really wish to gift them something special. I am planning for a diamond ring for my mom and a band for my dad. Is http://www.pheradiamonds.com , which I found in my online search an option? Or do you have any other suggestion regarding the gift?