Pre-purchase of Cafe Select Coffee Card

JoyMouse

On previous cruises we have been able to get lattes and cappuccinos from lattetudes using a replenish drinks package. Can we still get these drinks from there with the replenish package? We are on Brilliance of the seas in September.

Can't be shared. Aboard Jewel OTS it was only usable in Latte-tudes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can absolutely be shared, My wife and I ordered two drinks together from the card several times without any issues. I never used it anywhere except the Promenade Café so I can only answer to this issue.

On previous cruises we have been able to get lattes and cappuccinos from lattetudes using a replenish drinks package. Can we still get these drinks from there with the replenish package? We are on Brilliance of the seas in September.

Yes, but there is no Replenish package anymore. It's been renamed Refreshment.

Has anyone used this card on Vision of The Seas? We are cruising in April and we love our Americano Coffee's would it be beneficial for us to buy this card?

I'm hoping to find out on Serenade. :ship: We bought one on MJ, have used it on two separate trips now. Still have about 4 punches left. (yn)

• 10 months later...

I had bought one of these on a Princess cruise and it was also usable for unlimited iced teas and regular coffees at the Café. I have to have BREWED iced tea so this was a big deal. Any idea on how this one works with the Iced teas? Thank you

Has anyone used this card on Vision of The Seas? We are cruising in April and we love our Americano Coffee's would it be beneficial for us to buy this card?

Yes, my husband and I shared a coffee card last July during our Baltic Cruise.

As far as it being beneficial, it depends on how many speciality coffees you think you will drink on a cruise. At around $2.00 per drink it should save you some money as long as you use up the card during your cruise. It also depends on whether or not you like the taste of the coffees. I didn't particularly care for the taste of the coffee served on our Baltic Cruise in Lattitudes.

Yes, my husband and I shared a coffee card last July during our Baltic Cruise.

As far as it being beneficial, it depends on how many speciality coffees you think you will drink on a cruise. At around $2.00 per drink it should save you some money as long as you use up the card during your cruise. It also depends on whether or not you like the taste of the coffees. I didn't particularly care for the taste of the coffee served on our Baltic Cruise in Lattitudes.

Sometimes they ask for two punches which doubles your per drink price

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

• 3 months later...
Sometimes they ask for two punches which doubles your per drink price

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

They did two punches for a medium. Not a problem for me since I only did small mochas. Also, if you don’t use up the card, keep it as they allow you to bring it on your next RC cruise and use it up.

These rules were the same on my January Jewel cruise. However on my Jewel cruise that ended yesterday, it was a punch per espresso shot, but we’re now able to bring the card on our next RC cruise (for me Navigator next April) and use it up. Smart move on their part as I may have swung back over to Celebrity otherwise.

Can absolutely be shared, My wife and I ordered two drinks together from the card several times without any issues. I never used it anywhere except the Promenade Café so I can only answer to this issue.

The rules on Jewel changed over the 20 months between cruises. I’ve never had to share as my wife would prefer to have boiling oil poured on her than to drink coffee. [emoji16]