Airfare from Buenos Aires

Wine-O

I'm planning on taking a cruise that ends in Buenos Aires. Has anyone recently booked airfare on Choice Air (air2sea) one-way from EZE to the East Coast of the U.S., to ATL, IAD, or EWR? Just trying to get a feel for how much I'll need to budget for that leg of the trip.

I'm planning on taking a cruise that ends in Buenos Aires. Has anyone recently booked airfare on Choice Air (air2sea) one-way from EZE to the East Coast of the U.S., to ATL, IAD, or EWR? Just trying to get a feel for how much I'll need to budget for that leg of the trip.

I checked the other day and did dummy booking on choice found fares for about $1100.CDN for this winter. I'm US is waaay cheaper. It was too early to find anything for 2018. It's $$$ but if you want something different......

• 3 weeks later...

I have to ask, how are you getting to the beginning of your cruise, and where is that?

We recently went the other way....Flew to Bueno Aires (from MIA) and returned from Lima. We booked an open jaw (multiple cities) itinerary for a decent price (American Airlines).

I priced everything in every way I could think of....a one-way to Buenos Aires was about the same price as the total of the open jaw itinerary.

I have to ask, how are you getting to the beginning of your cruise, and where is that?

We recently went the other way....Flew to Bueno Aires (from MIA) and returned from Lima. We booked an open jaw (multiple cities) itinerary for a decent price (American Airlines).

I priced everything in every way I could think of....a one-way to Buenos Aires was about the same price as the total of the open jaw itinerary.

We're booked on a Transatlantic that begins in Barcelona and ends in Buenos Aires. Since we've cruised several times on TA's from Europe, we're very familiar with airfare prices from the East Coast to Europe -- not so much South America to the U.S. When the time comes, we'll be looking at all options.

We recently booked rt biz to EZE from Orlando. For the first time in our experience Choice Air did not offer reduced prices compared to booking direct. We wound up booking Copa via Panama City.

We have flown Copa many times. We have an open jaw flight for our March cruise into SCL and out of EZE. Good prices, better baggage policies, and we have experienced better service on Copa than US airlines we have flown over the years.