Carnival: Heavy Duty scooter in standard room?

bunchesofun

When are you going on your cruise? I am going on the Carnival Conquest on Jan 29 sailing. I will have my scooter with me and will take my small tape measure and measure some doors for you. I think you said you have a balcony room so I'll be sure to measure a couple of them. Hope this helps.

Our cruise is April 23rd on the Pride. We have a French Door "interior". Don't let the word interior fool you it is the same as an ocean view or balcony only the french doors open, there is a barrier and you are looking at the side of the life boats! But it is slightly more than an interior but has the french doors that have light and air. So if you measure balcony doors that would be the same. I confirmed with Carnival that they are considered "standard" rooms.

You are a blessing!

Boozebabe, I love you! If I could hug you right now I would! I already wrote about how the specs from PM for the Go GO say it has a weight limit of 325 which is much more than my husband weighs. So if SNAS will let us change to a Go Go, I might do that, if they won't let us change I am not going to worry about it. Did I mention I love you?

Whether you place the rental order on line or on the phone you have to give the weight of the end user. Therefore I'm surprised than that SNAS told you a heavy duty scooter was required. The standard scooter information along with the maximum weight capacity is outdated on the SNAS website. Reason being that SNAS now uses the Pride Mobility Sport as it's standard rental and has 325 lbs weight capacity or the Pride Mobility Elite Traveler HD which also has a the same weight capacity. Know this to be fact as I rent the standard scooter regularly and have gotten the Pride Mobility Sport the last four times.

SNAS may attempt to charge you a change fee of $50.00 but I would dispute that as they shouldn't have recommended the heavy duty scooter being that the individual is less than 325 lbs. Additionally the standard rental cost is cheaper than the heavy duty.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Whether you place the rental order on line or on the phone you have to give the weight of the end user. Therefore I'm surprised than that SNAS told you a heavy duty scooter was required. The standard scooter information along with the maximum weight capacity is outdated on the SNAS website. Reason being that SNAS now uses the Pride Mobility Sport as it's standard rental and has 325 lbs weight capacity or the Pride Mobility Elite Traveler HD which also has a the same weight capacity. Know this to be fact as I rent the standard scooter regularly and have gotten the Pride Mobility Sport the last four times.

SNAS may attempt to charge you a change fee of $50.00 but I would dispute that as they shouldn't have recommended the heavy duty scooter being that the individual is less than 325 lbs. Additionally the standard rental cost is cheaper than the heavy duty.

The website says the GoGo is good up to 249 pounds and the Victory up to 349. Pridemobility says 325 and 400. So I am definitely going to call them and challenge them on that. They ask the height and weight of the person renting it and tell you which one you have to rent. Yeah, I'm going to call them tomorrow and challenge them about it. The heavy duty is $45 more.

The website says the GoGo is good up to 249 pounds and the Victory up to 349. Pridemobility says 325 and 400. So I am definitely going to call them and challenge them on that. They ask the height and weight of the person renting it and tell you which one you have to rent. Yeah, I'm going to call them tomorrow and challenge them about it. The heavy duty is $45 more.

If SNAS continues to insist otherwise, than if there is no cancelation fee if it were me I'd cancel and contact http://www.carevacations.com which is also an approved vendor of Carnival. CareVacations transportable scooter is also the Pride Mobility Sport. Another thing to note that if you're having trouble getting a PM Sport through the cabin door it breaksdown into pieces. It' quite easy to do. I do it everyday to get it in/out of CR-V even having MS. The scooter in the link that follows shows a different model GoGo but the sport breaks down in the same manner. Fast forward to the 54 sec mark in this link

Actually a heavier person can ride on a "smaller capacity" scooter just fine. It just won't go as far on a charge. I know a lady who was given a used one that has a lighter capacity than she would have purchased and she needs to charge it more often. They also don't have a lot of power to go up hills. I considered buying the smaller capacity one but the salesman also explained to me about battery power etc. which I already knew from a friend.

bunchesofun....I appreciate your realizing I was a little tongue in cheek. I hope our paths cross on a ship someday. I'll be the wide load on the blue scooter......ya can't miss me.

Edited by Boozebabe

If SNAS continues to insist otherwise, than if there is no cancelation fee if it were me I'd cancel and contact http://www.carevacations.com which is also an approved vendor of Carnival. CareVacations transportable scooter is also the Pride Mobility Sport. Another thing to note that if you're having trouble getting a PM Sport through the cabin door it breaksdown into pieces. It' quite easy to do. I do it everyday to get it in/out of CR-V even having MS. The scooter in the link that follows shows a different model GoGo but the sport breaks down in the same manner. Fast forward to the 54 sec mark in this link

Thanks for the additional information on the Sport. I have saved this video for future reference!

Actually a heavier person can ride on a "smaller capacity" scooter just fine. It just won't go as far on a charge. I know a lady who was given a used one that has a lighter capacity than she would have purchased and she needs to charge it more often. They also don't have a lot of power to go up hills. I considered buying the smaller capacity one but the salesman also explained to me about battery power etc. which I already knew from a friend.

bunchesofun....I appreciate your realizing I was a little tongue in cheek. I hope our paths cross on a ship someday. I'll be the wide load on the blue scooter......ya can't miss me.

Thanks for the additional information. I didn't know if the seat was going to fall off and impale you if you used one not rated for your weight! Now that I know it's just the battery has to work harder I have some leverage when I call SNAS later today. I have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese to attend this morning, and and another appointment later so if I don't call today I will try tomorrow and Monday if that doesn't work. I will get back to you all to let you know how it went.

Boozebabe, I was having the same thought--that I hope we run into one another onboard some day! I think we could have some fun together. :)

I DO appreciate your taking the time to measure your scooter to put my mind at ease. I am forever in your debt.

I just thought of another question. Having watched the above video on how to disassemble the Sport, is it possible to charge it disassembled? With four of us in the cabin, we could disassemble it for the night for more room in the cabin. Is that possible?

Edited by bunchesofun

After discovering that the Sport actually has a weight capacity of 325, I am going to try and switch the heavy duty to the sport. Then we can disassemble it for nightly storage in the cabin giving us more room to get around. Thank you so much for the video. I will write down the instructions for future use.

Thanks for the additional information. I didn't know if the seat was going to fall off and impale you if you used one not rated for your weight! Now that I know it's just the battery has to work harder I have some leverage when I call SNAS later today.

Actually the information regarding the battery has to work harder doesn't give you any leverage with SNAS. SNAS will only rent you what is believed to be the appropriate scooter based on what the rep has listed as the scooter weight capacity is vs. the end users weight capacity even if their information is wrong.

I just thought of another question. Having watched the above video on how to disassemble the Sport, is it possible to charge it disassembled? With four of us in the cabin, we could disassemble it for the night for more room in the cabin. Is that possible?

The Pride GoGo Sport battery can be charged on or off the scooter platform. There are 2 charging port connections. If charging the scooter fully assembled the easiest port to use is on the tiller just below the on/off controls on the right side. If charging the battery when the scooter is not fully assembled there is a connection directly on the front of the black battery pack.

Other important information you need to know since it appears that both people in your party are possibly using a mobility scooter for the first time on a cruise ship.

Embarkation Day: The rental scooter will be deliver to the cabin on embarkation day and must be left in the cabin on disembarkation day. If you use Carnival's wheelchair assistance on embarkation day note that the individuals will be dropped off in a public area unless they have purchased a Faster to the Fun Pass that gets them into their cabin sooner. If not taken directly to your cabin and dropped off in a public area than once cabins are available to passengers someone from your party will have to go to the cabin to get the scooter if the individuals are unable to make the walk. The scooter rental contract states that the scooter will not be delivered until 2:00 PM . however it's important to note that rental equipment delivered to the ship is not given priority loading by the cruise line as ships supplies take precedent. Therefore the scooter might not appear in the cabin until closer to the sailing time though it was deliver to the port by 2:00 PM.

Disembarkation Day: The rental scooter must be left in the cabin on disembarkation day. The cruise line will not provide wheelchair assistance/pickup from the cabin. The night before disembarkation a location for wheelchair assistance for disembarkation will be published in the daily cruise newsletter. They can ride the scooter to that location but than someone from your group must than take the scooter back to cabin for pickup from the rental company.

All scooters MUST be stored in the stateroom. Due to the safety and escape way requirements established by SOLAS (Safety of Life at Seas) regulations, it cannot be stored in the hallways, stairways, or any other public area. Ignoring these regulations can and does impede the safety of others whether disabled or abled bodied moving about the hallways not to mention impedes the safety of all on board the ship in the event of an actual emergency. Even if the cabin attendant tells you it's Ok it's NOT ! I for one will contact the ships security to have the scooter removed if one is observed left in the hallway.

After they have obtained the scooter suggest they should go to the dining room to check the location of their assigned table if traditional dining has been chosen. Reason you need to check to make certain there is a good path to drive the scooter to the table. Once at the table they can transfer to a chair and the wait staff will than park the scooter in area that will not hinder others in the dining room. If there's an issue than go to the Matre'D and request a change in table location.

Scooter keys are not unique as car keys. Scooter keys are universal and a scooter can easily be mistaken. Therefore I suggest you bring an extra luggage tag for the scooter to identify each rental scooter. Additionally I tie a bright neon green scarf on mine for further identification. After the staff parks it I always request that the key be return to me and not left in the scooter as an additional safe guard.

The Pride Go Go Elite Traveler and the Pride Go Go Sport both have a very low under clearance of 1.5". Therefore it's not unusual that the scooter will get hung up on the gangway joints. Under no circumstance should you allow the ship's personnel to force push the scooter over the joints which is their first reactive response. The scooter needs to be placed in freewheel mode and than rolled over the joints. If they aren't able to walk down/up the gangway than a person from the ship's crew must guide the scooter up/down the ramp while another pushes the scooter up/down the ramp while. The freewheel lever is the yellow lever on the rear wheels just below the seat . Move the lever to the unlocked position. If they're able to walk up/down the ramp it's recommended that they do so while the scooter is than freewheeled pulled up/down the ramp. If the scooter isn't placed in freewheel and the crew force pushes the scooter over the gangway joints the scooter can be permanently damaged and since it's a rental you will be responsible for the repair costs or possibly the complete replacement cost if they have not purchased the insurance from SNAS.

Thanks for the additional information. I didn't know if the seat was going to fall off and impale you if you used one not rated for your weight! Now that I know it's just the battery has to work harder I have some leverage when I call SNAS later today. I have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese to attend this morning, and and another appointment later so if I don't call today I will try tomorrow and Monday if that doesn't work. I will get back to you all to let you know how it went.

Boozebabe, I was having the same thought--that I hope we run into one another onboard some day! I think we could have some fun together. :)

I DO appreciate your taking the time to measure your scooter to put my mind at ease. I am forever in your debt.

My scooter needs to be fully assembled to charge. The batteries are under the seat and the charging plug is on the tiller.

xxoocruiser made a very good point when they said DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO PUSH THE SCOOTER. There is a disengage lever on mine that does allow it to be pushed. Otherwise the motor can be ruined. I have never rented a scooter on a ship but have rented them other places. There is USUALLY a card with it that gives step by step instructions on how to quickly dis-assemble it. Now that I think of it that may be a better idea for you to give more room inside the cabin. You can also ask the cabin steward to remove the coffee table if there is one. The beds also raise up so you can put your emty luggage under there for more added room.

My scooter needs to be fully assembled to charge. The batteries are under the seat and the charging plug is on the tiller.

Bunchesofun - As Boozebabe has stated the Pride Victory 10 or Victory 9 for that matter must be charged fully assembled. The unassembled method of charging. only applies to any of the Pride GoGo models currently being rented by SNAS,

xxoocruiser made a very good point when they said DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO PUSH THE SCOOTER. There is a disengage lever on mine that does allow it to be pushed. Otherwise the motor can be ruined. I have never rented a scooter on a ship but have rented them other places. There is USUALLY a card with it that gives step by step instructions on how to quickly dis-assemble it. Now that I think of it that may be a better idea for you to give more room inside the cabin. You can also ask the cabin steward to remove the coffee table if there is one. The beds also raise up so you can put your emty luggage under there for more added room.

Instructions being included are hit or miss . Sometimes the instructions are placed in the basket or in the pocket bon the back of the seat. More often than not there are no instructions included when renting from either SNAS or CareVacations

Here's the link to check out the owners manuel for Pride Victory 10 http://www.pridemobility.com/scooters/victory10.asp When the link opens clock click on the picture of the Owners Guide and than click on " Owners Manual"

For the Pride GoGo Sport owners manual use this link http://www.pridemobility.com/gogo/gogosport.asp

You don't have to print the manuels . Rather just familiarize yourself with it. If you want to print anything , I'd recommend printing the trouble shooting pages.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Actually the information regarding the battery has to work harder doesn't give you any leverage with SNAS. SNAS will only rent you what is believed to be the appropriate scooter based on what the rep has listed as the scooter weight capacity is vs. the end users weight capacity even if their information is wrong.

The Pride GoGo Sport battery can be charged on or off the scooter platform. There are 2 charging port connections. If charging the scooter fully assembled the easiest port to use is on the tiller just below the on/off controls on the right side. If charging the battery when the scooter is not fully assembled there is a connection directly on the front of the black battery pack.

Other important information you need to know since it appears that both people in your party are possibly using a mobility scooter for the first time on a cruise ship.

Embarkation Day: The rental scooter will be deliver to the cabin on embarkation day and must be left in the cabin on disembarkation day. If you use Carnival's wheelchair assistance on embarkation day note that the individuals will be dropped off in a public area unless they have purchased a Faster to the Fun Pass that gets them into their cabin sooner. If not taken directly to your cabin and dropped off in a public area than once cabins are available to passengers someone from your party will have to go to the cabin to get the scooter if the individuals are unable to make the walk. The scooter rental contract states that the scooter will not be delivered until 2:00 PM . however it's important to note that rental equipment delivered to the ship is not given priority loading by the cruise line as ships supplies take precedent. Therefore the scooter might not appear in the cabin until closer to the sailing time though it was deliver to the port by 2:00 PM.

Disembarkation Day: The rental scooter must be left in the cabin on disembarkation day. The cruise line will not provide wheelchair assistance/pickup from the cabin. The night before disembarkation a location for wheelchair assistance for disembarkation will be published in the daily cruise newsletter. They can ride the scooter to that location but than someone from your group must than take the scooter back to cabin for pickup from the rental company.

All scooters MUST be stored in the stateroom. Due to the safety and escape way requirements established by SOLAS (Safety of Life at Seas) regulations, it cannot be stored in the hallways, stairways, or any other public area. Ignoring these regulations can and does impede the safety of others whether disabled or abled bodied moving about the hallways not to mention impedes the safety of all on board the ship in the event of an actual emergency. Even if the cabin attendant tells you it's Ok it's NOT ! I for one will contact the ships security to have the scooter removed if one is observed left in the hallway.

After they have obtained the scooter suggest they should go to the dining room to check the location of their assigned table if traditional dining has been chosen. Reason you need to check to make certain there is a good path to drive the scooter to the table. Once at the table they can transfer to a chair and the wait staff will than park the scooter in area that will not hinder others in the dining room. If there's an issue than go to the Matre'D and request a change in table location.

Scooter keys are not unique as car keys. Scooter keys are universal and a scooter can easily be mistaken. Therefore I suggest you bring an extra luggage tag for the scooter to identify each rental scooter. Additionally I tie a bright neon green scarf on mine for further identification. After the staff parks it I always request that the key be return to me and not left in the scooter as an additional safe guard.

The Pride Go Go Elite Traveler and the Pride Go Go Sport both have a very low under clearance of 1.5". Therefore it's not unusual that the scooter will get hung up on the gangway joints. Under no circumstance should you allow the ship's personnel to force push the scooter over the joints which is their first reactive response. The scooter needs to be placed in freewheel mode and than rolled over the joints. If they aren't able to walk down/up the gangway than a person from the ship's crew must guide the scooter up/down the ramp while another pushes the scooter up/down the ramp while. The freewheel lever is the yellow lever on the rear wheels just below the seat . Move the lever to the unlocked position. If they're able to walk up/down the ramp it's recommended that they do so while the scooter is than freewheeled pulled up/down the ramp. If the scooter isn't placed in freewheel and the crew force pushes the scooter over the gangway joints the scooter can be permanently damaged and since it's a rental you will be responsible for the repair costs or possibly the complete replacement cost if they have not purchased the insurance from SNAS.

I have just printed the information out for future reference. Thank you!

I answered my own question.

But thanks to both of you for your help over this whole thing.

I'm going to call them tomorrow hopefully. My son, daughter in law and grand daughter will be coming over to celebrate tomorrow around noon. If not tomorrow, then Monday.

Edited by bunchesofun

bunchesofun...if push comes to shove and you end up with a scooter that won't fit through your cabin door, as guest relations to provide valet parking for you. When you return to your cabin at the end of the day, they can send someone to drive your scooter to a safe location for the evening (hopefully not the elevator or stairway lobby or access) and then deliver it to you in the morning. Not the best option, but a workable one.

Never leave it parked in the corridor, an elevator lobby, or anywhere else it could interfere with emergency evacuation or, like xxoocruiser, I'll report it. Just remember the poor souls without a clue about fire safety who died in the Oakland warehouse fire because they couldn't exit a burning building.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

bunchesofun...if push comes to shove and you end up with a scooter that won't fit through your cabin door, as guest relations to provide valet parking for you. When you return to your cabin at the end of the day, they can send someone to drive your scooter to a safe location for the evening (hopefully not the elevator or stairway lobby or access) and then deliver it to you in the morning. Not the best option, but a workable one.

Never leave it parked in the corridor, an elevator lobby, or anywhere else it could interfere with emergency evacuation or, like xxoocruiser, I'll report it. Just remember the poor souls without a clue about fire safety who died in the Oakland warehouse fire because they couldn't exit a burning building.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the tip! I read the manuals on both scooters, and they both disassemble, though the sport is easier and you can charge the battery when it is disassembled. I did not get a chance to call today, it completely slipped my mind with family here and opening gifts. By the time I thought about it, it was too late to call. I'll give them a call on Monday.

Finding out the Victory 10 disassembles too also means we could do that in the cabin for more room storing parts under the "desk" and between the sofa and bed. So if they won't change it, and it won't fit (though i believe it will) we can always take it apart.

Here's another tip: Do not allow Carnival to tell you to leave your scooter in an elevator hallway or some other public access area. I have a friend who didn't know better and had his scooter placed in an access corridor. Some kids got a hold of his scooter and damaged it extensively, and they found pieces on different decks.

Here's another tip: Do not allow Carnival to tell you to leave your scooter in an elevator hallway or some other public access area. I have a friend who didn't know better and had his scooter placed in an access corridor. Some kids got a hold of his scooter and damaged it extensively, and they found pieces on different decks.

Any cruise line that tells you to, or allows you to, park a scooter in a corridor, an elevator or stairway lobby, or any other path of exit travel is placing your life and the lives of every other passenger in danger.

Fire codes, and SOLAS, prohibit blocking or obstructing exits and pathways to exits - including corridors and elevator/stairway lobbies.

Just think of the Oakland Warehouse fire and the poor souls who could not escape the fire because of the lack of clear exit passages.

I called on a whim and they answered. They will not allow us to change the heavy duty to a standard despite the specs on the manufacturer's website. I am not going to stress. It should fit through the door but if not we know it does disassemble.

FYI Though some companies will be closed today because of Christmas having fallen on a Sunday , SNAS is not a Federal Agency so was perplexed why you thought it would be closed due a Federal Holiday ?

The Pride Victory 10 does not dissembled like the Pride GoGo in the video I perviously posted. Though it can be dissambled it's a little tricker due to:

• Overall weight is 198 lbs including the batteries. Each battey weighs 32.5 lbs
  • Breaks down into 7 pieces
  • Heaviest pieces is the front platform section which is 54.5 lbs.

versus the Pride Go Go Sport that

• weighs 122.3 lbs including the battery pack
  • Breaks down into 5 pieces
  • heaviest piece is the front platform section which is 35 lbs.

Link shows how the Pride Vistory 10 disassembles

FYI Though some companies will be closed today because of Christmas having fallen on a Sunday , SNAS is not a Federal Agency so was perplexed why you thought it would be closed due a Federal Holiday ?

The Pride Victory 10 does not dissembled like the Pride GoGo in the video I perviously posted. Though it can be dissambled it's a little tricker due to:

• Overall weight is 198 lbs including the batteries. Each battey weighs 32.5 lbs
  • Breaks down into 7 pieces
  • Heaviest pieces is the front platform section which is 54.5 lbs.

versus the Pride Go Go Sport that

• weighs 122.3 lbs including the battery pack
  • Breaks down into 5 pieces
  • heaviest piece is the front platform section which is 35 lbs.

Link shows how the Pride Vistory 10 disassembles

Thanks, I had already looked at a video today about how to disassemble the Victory 10. It will work out.

Most businesses are closed on Federal Holidays, at least most that I usually need to contact. When I worked, most companies I worked for were closed. Hence my belief that they would be closed today as well. :)

We have been talking and plan on finding us a couple of our own scooters for the Feb '18 cruise. They would fit in the back of our van. Now that we know what to look for!

Thanks, I had already looked at a video today about how to disassemble the Victory 10. It will work out.

Most businesses are closed on Federal Holidays, at least most that I usually need to contact. When I worked, most companies I worked for were closed. Hence my belief that they would be closed today as well. :)

We have been talking and plan on finding us a couple of our own scooters for the Feb '18 cruise. They would fit in the back of our van. Now that we know what to look for!

bunchesofun.......

I see that you are from Ohio too. I live in the Greater Cincinnati area. I bought my scooter at Medmart on Reading Rd in Sharonville. They were very helpful and all the scooters are there to try out. They let me zoom around the parking lot etc. I also got a lift for the back of my car. I love it. I can go anywhere I want by myself. Push a button and the lift lowers to the ground, drive the scooter up on it, push a button and the stabilizing arm comes down and secures the scooter. Then I get in my car and away I go. I can load or unload it in about one minute. We have driven to Florida 3 times with it and had no problems on the road. You can still get into the trunk etc. It's something you may consider if you do buy your own scooter. I did have to have a hitch put on the car to hold the lift. But it has been totally worth the investment especially because I will probably be dependant upon it forever. I can go anywhere I want alone.

The information about a lift that Boozebade has provide is always good to know. However with a lift installed there would be no way that you could fit 2 mobility scooters in the same van at the same time. However you if purchase the Pride GoGo Ultra or the Pride GoGo Elite traveler both in the 3 wheel version it's doable by breaking them down. Of course if you really want to splurge and spend big money there's also compact olding scooters such as the Luggie, Travelscoot, Smartscoot or Triaxe to name few that 2 would easily fit into the back of van.

Also keep in mind it's considerably cheaper to rent locally and than transport them via vehicle or airplane yourself rather than renting from either CareVacations or SNAS. I've been lucky and purchased 2 Pride GoGo Elite Traveler Scooter that were never used off of Craigslist for $425.00 each. ne I've had for 7 years and still going strong.

bunchesofun.......

I see that you are from Ohio too. I live in the Greater Cincinnati area. I bought my scooter at Medmart on Reading Rd in Sharonville. They were very helpful and all the scooters are there to try out. They let me zoom around the parking lot etc. I also got a lift for the back of my car. I love it. I can go anywhere I want by myself. Push a button and the lift lowers to the ground, drive the scooter up on it, push a button and the stabilizing arm comes down and secures the scooter. Then I get in my car and away I go. I can load or unload it in about one minute. We have driven to Florida 3 times with it and had no problems on the road. You can still get into the trunk etc. It's something you may consider if you do buy your own scooter. I did have to have a hitch put on the car to hold the lift. But it has been totally worth the investment especially because I will probably be dependant upon it forever. I can go anywhere I want alone.

Thank you for that helpful information. We bought our van in your neck of the woods, and my payment goes to Milford. Small world!

The information about a lift that Boozebade has provide is always good to know. However with a lift installed there would be no way that you could fit 2 mobility scooters in the same van at the same time. However you if purchase the Pride GoGo Ultra or the Pride GoGo Elite traveler both in the 3 wheel version it's doable by breaking them down. Of course if you really want to splurge and spend big money there's also compact olding scooters such as the Luggie, Travelscoot, Smartscoot or Triaxe to name few that 2 would easily fit into the back of van.

Also keep in mind it's considerably cheaper to rent locally and than transport them via vehicle or airplane yourself rather than renting from either CareVacations or SNAS. I've been lucky and purchased 2 Pride GoGo Elite Traveler Scooter that were never used off of Craigslist for $425.00 each. ne I've had for 7 years and still going strong.

We were just looking around on Letgo and there are GoGo's and a Victory 10 available at the moment. So I expect they come up frequently. Buying them depends on how bad Dan's knees get (and my back) but I get your point about renting versus transporting. It's a new world for us.