$50 Deposits

purpletequila

Does anyone know when this ends?

$50 Reduced Deposits for Mini-Suites & Below

Booking Window: December 19, 2016 - December 31, 2016 11:59 PM EST

It's in the Free at Sea T&C at NCL.com

But that is no guarantee that it will end then, lots of "perks" seem to roll over.

I took advantage of the $50 deposit to book. I didn't want to waste a cruise next deposit on something so far out (2018) and the $50 deposit was the perfect solution.

I booked a sept. 2018 cruise last week with 400$ deposit.

I canceled and rebooked for a 100$ deposit.

I also booked another one for 2019 and grabbed the famous balcony number 10686 on the Spirit :D for a small 100$ deposit. (812 days to go :eek:)

Two cruises booked for only half of my previous 2018 cruise deposit...:p

I will probably do only one of the two but i have plenty of time to choose.

And happy to get back that 200$ for two years in my pocket instead of NCL pocket.

I took advantage of the $50 deposit to book. I didn't want to waste a cruise next deposit on something so far out (2018) and the $50 deposit was the perfect solution.

the cruisenext is refundable if you need to cancel and rebook a cruise. I also took advantage of the $50 deposit since i have a few cruises i kinda want to do and want to take advantage of the low price now and free at sea promo

the cruisenext is refundable if you need to cancel and rebook a cruise. I also took advantage of the $50 deposit since i have a few cruises i kinda want to do and want to take advantage of the low price now and free at sea promo

I know but I prefer to get instant gratification out of my cruise next deposits, not delayed gratification. I booked for fall 2018 with the $50 deposit. Conceivably I should probably take several cruises between now and then. I totally think booking with the low deposit was the best way to go.

It's a win-win for everyone. NCL gets increased original bookings and the consumer can book far in advance without putting to much down. I booked the Escape 21 months in advance as I am looking for something new to do for New England/Canada