Group sailing. Some of party in Yacht Club

MustSailNOW

Hi all!

My family and I are sailing next June on Divina. We will have 4 staterooms. One party is in the Yacht Club, while the rest of us will be in Fantastica and Aurea. We would like to eat dinner together a few nights. Can those in Yacht Club eat with us in the main dining room? I could have sworn I read on here that Yacht Club can only eat in Le Muse or the buffet, but I can't find the thread. I also tried doing a general search in Google and can't find anything.

Thanks for any input!

Hi all!

My family and I are sailing next June on Divina. We will have 4 staterooms. One party is in the Yacht Club, while the rest of us will be in Fantastica and Aurea. We would like to eat dinner together a few nights. Can those in Yacht Club eat with us in the main dining room? I could have sworn I read on here that Yacht Club can only eat in Le Muse or the buffet, but I can't find the thread. YC does not eat in the MDR but you can all eat in the buffet.

Thanks to all of you for responding! One of the people staying in YC called MSC and was told they could eat in the dining room whenever they wanted. I told her that I keep reading that the Miami office gives inaccurate information. So, I didn't want to automatically assume they could join us.

Has anyone actually been turned away?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

It's like Computerworks said above. YC guests just need to ask the YC concierge to reserve seats at your table in the MDR. YC guests can go anywhere they want on the ship but non-YC cannot come into the YC areas.

Even IF ?! YC guest can eat in DR how about 4 other cabins ? They will have table to eat in certain time and to allowed to eat any time dinner. How exactly they all will eat together in DR?

You guys have 3 different dining plans fantastica has an early or late seating aurea has any time dining in a separate area and yacht club has private restaurant. So it's not just gettin YC into MDR you need to get the aurea cabins into the early or late seating which ever you have for fantastica cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have already linked our bookings together. We were told that we just have to request a table for everyone to eat together. Not that big of a hassle. I was just concerned about YC being able to enter the dining room because of the comments that I read on here that they are not allowed in the dining room. We have spoken with MSC directly and were told we could eat together, but I wanted to confirm with those who have actually sailed with them that this is the case (this is our first time with MSC). If push comes to shove, we'll just meet in another venue. We just want to have a meal together since we're flying in from different states for a family cruise.

Thanks again for all of your help!