Carnival spirit class Cat 8c

caterpa

We are considering booking a Cat 8C cabin on Carnival Miracle for 2006.

These rooms seem bigger on the deck plan maps than other balcony cabins. The decks do as well, which I already understand to be true from the website which says they are 50% bigger. Are the cabins actually larger as well?

We intend to book two Cat 8C cabins that adjoin each other for my wife and I and our 6 and 4 yo. This ends up being less expensive actually than a single Cat 11 for the 4 of us and will be larger overall. Anyone have anything we should consider in doing this that we haven't? We like the idea of two baths as well.

I am also concerned about being this far forward in the ship. These cabins are on the upper deck and forward in the ship. How is this? Anyone with any photos of any of these cabins? We are looking at 5122-5125 cabins specifically.

Thanks.

I had 7199 on the Spirit and it was a connecting cabin. It looks just like the other pictures in the brochure, but the connecting door is forward towards the balcony.

If you are considering adjoining rooms, you can always get two balconies side by side and get to them thru the outside...have the balcony divider opened. It is hard to get the connecting rooms.as there are so few of them.. Also then you can choose anywhere on the ship. forward or aft..I saw that you kids were young, and this option isn't the best , but it is an option. Being forward isn't bad at all..

Jan

We did consider this. I wondered if the inside cabin would be too small. Are they 185 sq. ft. as well? It seems as though on the map they look smaller. Perhaps I am putting too much faith into the appearance of the size on the map than I should.

The cabins are the same size--- the balcony takes up added space.

Personally- you wont be in the cabin all that much to get two balconies.

One will be plenty-- and to keep an eye on the little kids will be much easier. Those cabins are also located a few doors away the kids club

Archived