Beach Bars with Palapas to Stay all Day?

cruisin'sz

Are there any beach bars in either Eagle/Palm Beach where we can set ourselves down and stay for the day? Looking to be able to relax, swim, eat and drink from one home base if possible.

I am looking for something comparable to the beaches in Puerta Vallarta, for those of you who have been there....does that exist in Aruba?

• 2 months later...
I haven't been to the place in Cozumel, but Moomba on Palm Beach is probably the best bet for what you are looking for. You could also try Reflextions on Surfside Beach.

I looked up Moomba's but that is a beach bar and restaurant. I guess what I'm looking for is more of a beach club. I'll check out Reflections.

I looked up Moomba's but that is a beach bar and restaurant. I guess what I'm looking for is more of a beach club. I'll check out Reflections.

Reflextions is the only beach club in Aruba. I have been to Maya Chan in Costa Maya, so I guess this is similar.

We just got back from our Oasis cruise and went to Mr. Sanchos (4th) time in Cozumel and loved the all inclusive side. Also have been to Maya Chan in Costa Maya (about 8 years ago) and loved them both. We are also looking for the same type of beach atmosphere where you pay one price and you are set for the day. Anyone heard of some great suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...

The website for Reflexions doesn't give a ton of info. What is the cost for a day there? Does it come with loungers, umbrellas, etc? I too have gone to Nachi Cocum and I'm looking for the same sort of experience.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...