Private tour recommendation in St. Maarten

Madu00

First time visitors to St. Maarten and thinking about doing a private tour for a party of 6. We will be on the Celebrity Reflection and are in port from 9:30-6:00. Would like a combination of a little sightseeing and a little beach time as well. So many excursion choices out there my head is spinning. Don't really want to do the ones offered by Celebrity other than possibly the Flavors of St. Martin.

Would love to hear what the best options are from experienced cruisers. Thanks

We toured with Joyce Prince and she was fabulous. We told her what we wanted to see and she adapted the tour to suit us. She's friendly & knowledgeable and we've stayed in touch. 100% recommend Joyce. If you're interested, I'll dig up her contact info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite excursion ever. We've used Bernard's Tours twice and you won't be disappointed. Last time we had the Mailman as our driver and he was so entertaining and informative. Our group of 18 (ages 8-65) had a wonderful time. Orient Beach is beautiful and airplane beach might be my most favorite place on Earth. You can reach them at bernardstours.com. He comes highly recommended. Hope that helps and that you have fun.

We toured with Joyce Prince and she was fabulous. We told her what we wanted to see and she adapted the tour to suit us. She's friendly & knowledgeable and we've stayed in touch. 100% recommend Joyce. If you're interested, I'll dig up her contact info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We also used her and found her to be excellent

Their were five of us in our party aged from 9-76 she was great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Joyce is very responsive. Give her a try. We loved our tour as we saw so many wonderful parts of the island. I would ask for someone besides Roy though if she can't do the tour herself. He did a good job with the variety of the tour but he was unfriendly and sullen and told us to stop talking a few times!!! I'd book with Joyce again in a minute but just a different guide. Roy didn't really affect our day as we loved, loved our tour but he might put off others.