UPcharge restaurant cancellation question

skrapngal

So if I book and prepay an upcharge restaurant and change my mind while onboard, what is the latest I can cancel and get full refund?

I believe they say they can charge you $10 per person if you cancel less than 24 hours in advance.

Edited by clarea

I believe they say they can charge you $10 per person if you cancel less than 24 hours in advance.

This might be a bit different than a Speciality Restaurant but on Oasis a year ago we had booked the wine tasting. SO was sick/not feeling well, the day of the tasting. I called to cancel. Royal refunded 100%.

So if I book and prepay an upcharge restaurant and change my mind while onboard, what is the latest I can cancel and get full refund?

When we did just that in the spring on Indie, they would only apply credit to shipboard account, not credit to card I had used to charge it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we did just that in the spring on Indie, they would only apply credit to shipboard account, not credit to card I had used to charge it.

That's pretty typical, I cannot think of a refund they would initiate onboard that would go direct to a credit card. However, if the onboard credit is refundable, then that would automatically go to the credit card used to secure the onboard account at the end of the cruise.