Price Drop,CP 9-4-04 Great Balcony Deal

mcrika

I checked on my booking (through Princess)for the Caribbean Princess the other day, for September 4, 2004, and found out that there was a price drop on the balcony cabin we had booked. Not only was there a price drop on my catagory, a BE, they have dropped the price on all balcony cabins. We where able to get a BA catagory on Caribe deck for less money than we had originally booked the catagory BE. Just thought you might like to know.

mcrika...have you been on the roll call for our cruise date yet???

I checked the Princess prices and Travelocity and the most important thing is to get the right TA...she should always give you the best deal and the discounts as they come along! No matter how many places I check...I'm still ahead of the game...hope you check out our roll call for 9/4/04!

j18ktleo@adelphia.net icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

Cunard Princess 1983; Royal Princess 1985; Dawn Princess 1990; Carnival Fantasy 1993; Epirotiki Odysseus 1995; Carnival Ecstasy 1998; Sun Princess 12/1999; Renaissance 12/2000; Carnival Ecstasy 8/2001; Carnival Spirit 12/2001; Grandeur of the Seas 6/2002; Celebrity Infinity 8/29/2002; Carnival Triumph 6/14/03; Grand Princess 1/11/04; Caribbean Princess 9/4/04; Diamond Princess 1/8/05

Archived