ssbeagle

Bruges Information

Can someone recommend a good tour guide for Bruges/Brussels? I am looking for a tour for August.

The tourist office in Bruges is in the main square and they have frequent walking tours departing from there. Otherwise, if you do a Google search I am sure you will find the information.

Bruges is easily done DIY. Do some reading in a good guide book or online and just walk to the places you want to see. It is a lovely city to just walk around and enjoy. Been there twice (2013 and 2016) and both time found no need for a guide.

<<<Karen>>>

Thank you. Walking is limited so I was just wondering if someone had a guide they can recommend that they have used before.

Thank you. Walking is limited so I was just wondering if someone had a guide they can recommend that they have used before.

not many cars allowed in the city centre go to the main square there are horse/buggy rides or tourist bus/train or take a canal tour

Share a taxi from the port it is usually 50 E each way so the more people sharing the cheaper it is per person

Check your roll call maybe others have a taxi to share

OP was asking about guides, not buses, but there is a free shuttle bus from the station to the centre should you arrive by train.

not many cars allowed in the city centre go to the main square there are horse/buggy rides or tourist bus/train or take a canal tour

Share a taxi from the port it is usually 50 E each way so the more people sharing the cheaper it is per person

Check your roll call maybe others have a taxi to share

Thank you. I will see who wants to share.

Is there a roll call for the Crown Princess sailing from Southampton on Aug.26?

Yes, but it's not very active.

How much time should we plan on seeing sights in Brugge? We are booking a taxi and they asked for the return pick up time. Our port time for the day in Zeebrugge is 10:00am to 7:00pm.

Thank you. I will see who wants to share.

I would pre book one before you leave home

you might try Snel taxi there are several others as well

How much time should we plan on seeing sights in Brugge? We are booking a taxi and they asked for the return pick up time. Our port time for the day in Zeebrugge is 10:00am to 7:00pm.

I would leave Bruges 1-2 before sailaway but you could spend at least 5 hrs just seeing the town or a canal ride, have lunch or dinner there

I would leave Bruges 1-2 before sailaway but you could spend at least 5 hrs just seeing the town or a canal ride, have lunch or dinner there

Thank you for the information. This will help us plan our day.