NCL Bathroom Amenities

Mandylouwho

Iv'e started my packing journey with three kids and two adults. Lord help me.

I'm curious about the shampoo/soaps they have on board. I saw they don't have conditioner (I need it, everyone else is male and don't know what that is), so I would need to bring that.

But what about the quality of the other things? Just curious...I'll probably bring my things, but will this stuff be ok for general use?

Thanks!

*Continues packing and crying on the inside...*

It's a combined shampoo and conditioner. Quality is a decent hotel quality. We're not picky, so a week's worth of free body wash and conditioner is a bonus.

There is liquid body wash and shampoo/conditioner in shower dispensers and liquid soap At the sink. Most ships give out a small bar of "lemongrass" soap that we also use in the shower.

Are there better quality bathroom amenities in the large, OS, suites?

All full suites have upgraded bathroom products. It will either be Bulgari or Elemis. They're quite nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would add that while the Bulgari shampoo and conditioner we got in the 2 bedroom suite was better than what is in the regular dispensers, it was not good for my hair either. If your hair is colored like mine, I would bring on a product that you know works for you. Dry, brittle, frizzy hair is not good anytime, but especially when cruising. JMO

One oddity worth noting is that while normal staterooms get combination shampoo/conditioner and separate body wash, the Bulgari amenities provided in suites are combination shampoo/body wash and separate conditioner and lotion.

We refer to that as "the green stuff" (in a good way). Our eyes must be bad but DW figured out on the last trip they actually have a flip cap built in - we were always unscrewing the caps until the magical discovery of the flip cap.

Edited by dexddd